Honored Contributor

Re: 4/2 Little People Big World and

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

They are all starting to get on my nerves. I feel like Caryn and Matt aren't being their authentic selves with each other. When they were decorating it seemed they both would have loved to have made a smart remark to each other. The tension was thick lol.

What about when Amy and Matt were talking.  Amy is still very angry about the divorce.  When they were married Amy was always angry with Matt.  I guess she was hoping he would change to save the marriage.  

@sunshine 919  Yes. Amy's been angry for so long. I realize it takes time to heal but they are already with other people. Oh and the topic of real estate keeps popping up around Chris.

Honored Contributor

What happened to the 7 little Johnstons.  They were not on last night.   Sixtuplets were on instead.  Did not watch them.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

They are all starting to get on my nerves. I feel like Caryn and Matt aren't being their authentic selves with each other. When they were decorating it seemed they both would have loved to have made a smart remark to each other. The tension was thick lol.

What about when Amy and Matt were talking.  Amy is still very angry about the divorce.  When they were married Amy was always angry with Matt.  I guess she was hoping he would change to save the marriage.  

@sunshine 919  Yes. Amy's been angry for so long. I realize it takes time to heal but they are already with other people. Oh and the topic of real estate keeps popping up around Chris.

I did notice that, I guess he is getting free commercials lol.  It was so odd for Matt to bring him up.  I felt that was so odd and totally scripted.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

What happened to the 7 little Johnstons.  They were not on last night.   Sixtuplets were on instead.  Did not watch them.

Good question. I'm not interested in the sextuplets either. I noticed Pillow Talk wasn't on this Monday night either.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Good question. I'm not interested in the sextuplets either. I noticed Pillow Talk wasn't on this Monday night either.

Pillow talk will be back next Monday, according to the promosSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I am SO ready to hear a decision on the farm situation! So much of every show is spent talking about what to do with the farm. I totally agree with Matt -- it has been 2 yrs. since the divorce and it is high time that Amy decides what she wants. I can just feel Matt's frustration and eagerness to get on with other things.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I am SO ready to hear a decision on the farm situation! So much of every show is spent talking about what to do with the farm. I totally agree with Matt -- it has been 2 yrs. since the divorce and it is high time that Amy decides what she wants. I can just feel Matt's frustration and eagerness to get on with other things.

I thought it was pretty crappy that she didn't bother to bring the proposal he wrote up.  He told her he could make either side work, just pick a side.  When she was walking with her friend she was complaining about living in a neighborhood.  Well stay on the farm.  No wonder Matt had to just make decisions and get things done.  If he had to wait for Amy they would not have half the stuff he built on the farm.

Respected Contributor

Did he write the proposal on a piece of paper? Matt knows what he wrote just because she "lost" the paper I would have made a file in the computer & printed it off for her. I would have realtors giving me an estimate of the land value, also have someone appraise the farm trucks, etc....get it in the computer.. Guess that paper didn't mean much to her for her to lose it. Matt even said maybe Chris could help out since he is in real estate. Oh Amy doesn't need anyone but then she talks to Chris about it. Amy should get her own realtor & appraisals to make sure they are on the same page. Amy said she will decide when it is the right time, well 2yrs later & she can't decide, this could go on for 10yrs. LOL I did read finale is suppose to be the decision. 

Esteemed Contributor

Amy will probably stay right where she is and Chris will move in with her.  

Honored Contributor

SELL THE D**N FARM!!!!!!!

Last I heard the kids had no interest in the farm other than to live on it.  Who is going to RUN it and WORK it?

Move on, people.