Honored Contributor

OMG I had forgotten how funny this show is LOL.  I rediscovered it on roku.  Chemistry between all characters is perfect.  John Lithgow and Jane curtain are hilariousSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That show used to regularly make me laugh out loud, even by myself. Loved it. I keep forgetting we have the Roku channel on our Roku. Thanks for the reminder, @sunshine 919!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

It is also on Dish channel 237 LAFF. . Funny show!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

OMG I had forgotten how funny this show is LOL.  I rediscovered it on roku.  Chemistry between all characters is perfect.  John Lithgow and Jane curtain are hilariousSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919 , If you watch Mom on CBS, you can see Kristen Johnson and French Stewart in recurring roles. They are both very funny.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Loved that show....I wish there were good sitcoms on today.

Honored Contributor

Re: 3rd Rock From The Sun

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sunshine 919 , If you watch Mom on CBS, you can see Kristen Johnson and French Stewart in recurring roles. They are both very funny.

I doSmiley Happy and I just put that together lol.  When I first saw French Stewart on Mom I had a hard time figuring out where I had seem him.  Then I saw a scene with him and Kristen together and it clicked lol

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I agree, this is a great show. So funny!