Honored Contributor

25 Days of Christmas (ABC Family Channel)

For those of you who don't get Hallmark Channel, ABC Family is doing something similar:

http://www.eonline.com/news/712849/abc-family-s-25-days-of-christmas-schedule-is-here-plan-your-dece...

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 25 Days of Christmas (ABC Family Channel)

Thanks for the info.  I have the Hallmark Channel but it will also be nice to look up this channel as well.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Thanks for the info.  I have the Hallmark Channel but it will also be nice to look up this channel as well.

I agree!  Can't get enough Christmas movies.  The more the merrier.

Honored Contributor

I like the 25 days of Christmas on ABC because they show the old animated cartoons. 

Honored Contributor

I do enjoy the classic cartoon ones like Rudolph and Frostie.

But for me, Christmas begins with White Christmas and then I can watch everything else.

A few years ago, it wasn't on any of the channels I get, and I think they showed it in November or something, so I had to break down and buy the DVD.

Now I can watch it any time I want ;o)

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

But for me, Christmas begins with White Christmas and then I can watch everything else.

A few years ago, it wasn't on any of the channels I get, and I think they showed it in November or something, so I had to break down and buy the DVD.

Oh yeah I love White Christmas.  It doesn't seem like x-mas without seeing that.  I know in years past I had to watch it on PBS or some obscure channel.  Now it is shown a ton. 

I saw it last year live at our State Theatre.  It was phenomenal.  It's not coming to Cleveland this year or I'd go again.  I'd definitely recommend it.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Oh yeah I love White Christmas.  It doesn't seem like x-mas without seeing that.  I know in years past I had to watch it on PBS or some obscure channel.  Now it is shown a ton. 

I saw it last year live at our State Theatre.  It was phenomenal.  It's not coming to Cleveland this year or I'd go again.  I'd definitely recommend it.   

Now that you mention it, I think I saw an advertisement once for a live performance, maybe at the Kennedy Center or something here in the DC area.  I remember thinking, no, can't do it.  I love them all so much I would be comparing it to the original.

But I bet it is beautiful in person, especially the final scene.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN