Honored Contributor

Love Wanda Sykes,

Emoticon showing thumb up. Vector illustration isolated on white background. - 61005910

Honored Contributor

I'll tune in to see the gowns, jewelry, and hairdos. 

Esteemed Contributor

I won't be watching.  I don't care who wins and I gain nothing from listening to their speeches.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

In my opinion all nominees are equally deserving of Oscars.  I used to watch the Oscars years ago but do not any more.  With that being said I think the choice of hosts is a good one, there should be laughter especially with Wanda and Amy.  For those of you who watch the Oscar show, enjoy!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Easy pass

Esteemed Contributor

@4kitties 

Agree you are not the only one. I used to love to see all the beautiful dresses and who won awards, however in most recent yrs it has turned me off because of all the foul mouth hate displayed at the  awards. The dresses have become  a nudity show .

Hollywood needs to look at it's  own first when casting the proverbial " first stone " .

You hear nothing abt  all the sexual  abuse in Hollywood anymore. So many others  , must have decided to keep quiet.