Honored Contributor

Re: 2021 Kennedy Center Honors

@aubnwa01 wrote:

That really busty gal in the lilac gown who was sitting by DVD (wife, maybe?) didn't look very comfortable to me.

@aubnwa01  Yes, I believe it was his wife. Pushing 50 years younger than him.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

That really busty gal in the lilac gown who was sitting by DVD (wife, maybe?) didn't look very comfortable to me.

@proudlyfromNJ  I don't know if her dress was too tight to sit comfortably in or what, but she looked ill at ease

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Wow! I thought it was his granddaughter, so did my mom! Lol! She didn't wear something very comfortable for sitting so long, it seems!

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Wow! I thought it was his granddaughter, so did my mom! Lol! She didn't wear something very comfortable for sitting so long, it seems!

I noticed her too,  didn't realize it was his wife.  I was guessing like me she put on a few pounds during COVID and didn't try on her dress until the last minute.  I think Garth B.  said it went over three days and maybe this was the last day?  I like Trisha, but I was thinking she was dressed a little casual in the pants for the concert part.

Honored Contributor

I just looked it up,she is his wife and he is 95 and she is, well one site said 49 and the other 51, so not sure which is correct!