Honored Contributor

I'm reading my TV Guide, here are some highlights for 2020.

1. Dirty John, USA season 2 of the anthology revisits the late 80s headline-making story of Betty Broderick (Amanda Peet), the California housewife found guilty of murdering her manipulative ex-husband ( Christian Slater) and his new wife.

2. Impeachment:American Crime Story FX Ryan Murphy's anthology dives into the sex scandal that threatened to undo President Bill Clinton ( Clive Owen) Sarah Paulson as Linda Tripp, and Beanie Feldstein as Monica Lewinsky.

3. Little Fires Everywhere, March 18 on Hulu, based on Celeste Ng's novel starring Kerry Washington and Reese Witherspoon. Hot button issues of race, privilege,

and morality ( Joshua Jackson as Reese Witherspoon's character's husband).

4. Favorite shows, New faces

A. MacGyver adds Henry Ian Cusick ( Lost and The Passage)

B. The Crown adds Gillian Anderson as Margaret Thatcher

C. Fargo adds Chris Rock for the fourth go round, playing the patriarch of a 1950s African American crime syndicate doing battle with the Kansas City Mafia.

D. Killing Eve adds Game Of Thrones' Gemma Whelan ( details are hush hush).

E. The Sinner adds Matt Bomer, plays a school teacher whose sins involve a mysterious car accident.

F. Westworld adds Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad), as Caleb a blue collar construction worker with a complicated past who crosses paths with robot Delores ( Evan Woods).

Esteemed Contributor

was just wondering the other day if there would be another  season of Fargo ,   Happy to see there will be !   Thanks for posting😺

Honored Contributor

I am interested in seeing Hunters on Prime Video.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I also keep seeing advertisements where the TV show “Manifest” is coming back on.

I assume (?) It is going to pick up where it left off?

That show rates up there with “Lost” as far as, “What the hay is this about?”  Ha! 🙄🤔

Honored Contributor

I dont watch any of these, but I love Matt Bomer.

Honored Contributor

We watched 10 episodes of Evil to get caught up.