Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Now Erin Krakow has posted a cryptic message which basically is dialogue from When Calls the Heart where Elizabeth says to Abigail "you have always been here for me" and Abigail says "and I always will."

So this is code for she supports Lori.

Similar to what Candace said at some awards show.

Eye roll. I think her friends/co-workers (especially co-workers) would be better off not making any comments. If asked, they should just say they're sorry but they're not making any comments about it -- or something like that.

I think Candace made herself look bad when she smiled and said something about family sticking together no matter what, etc. They're not even family anyway. Strange reaction from someone who seems to be a religious nut. Smiling? Seriously? Don't care for her.

Agree... and I'd also suggest given how easily Hallmark seems to find it to replace their 'talent' some of the others whose bread and butter is tied to Hallmark might want to be a bit circumspect. Most of these actors would not be working steadily anywhere else... And, as far as it goes, among the very last people I'd want to see picking up the slack would be Bure, Chabert or Krakow, along with a few others...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Good point.

Now I hope they bring back Pastor Frank.  Just to spike LL.

I can't decide if they will kill her or just have her go off into the sunset.

Brian Bird, the executive producer, has posted several videos.  He's talking about of both sides of his mouth, which makes me think he's hedging his bets.  Forgiveness, second chances, but we live in the real world.  Huh?

Let's cut her out now and then bring her back when she's done her time and ready for redemption.

It's just all very odd.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I've never watched WCTH and was thinking about watching an episode. Is it worth binge-watching on Netflix?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I've never watched WCTH and was thinking about watching an episode. Is it worth binge-watching on Netflix?

@Daisy Sunflower  It's pleasant, nothing more and nothing less. I can't imagine binge watching it... I think it would grow rather tedious pretty quickly...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I would not pay to watch it, but if it's free and you have the space to binge, go for it.

Every year because the new season starts, I watch the entire thing from the beginning, including the original movie (which is much more in line with the book and gives you the history of her aunt).

Season 1 is so beautifully written and filmed.  I can watch this season a million times and never get tired of it.

Season 1 is written and directed by Michael Landon Jr.  When we get into Season 2 we have new writers and directors.

In Season 4 Lori Loughlin becomes a Co-Executive Producer and starts throwing her weight around and making changes to her character and wanting to be progressive.

I am hoping that Season 7 gets things back on track.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Starting today, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries is no longer playing their classic Christmas Movies on Thursday evenings, as they had been doing all year so far. No information is available on the Hallmark blog about this, or if they’re resume next month.

Another big change to the Hallmark Christmas Movie schedule is that Hallmark Channel is moving their Friday night Christmas Movies from 8pm ET to 9pm ET – a whole hour later!

https://www.allthingschristmas.com/christmas-movies-tv/christmas-movies/hallmark-christmas-movies-ma...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Interesting.

I wonder if it has something to do with what's on opposite it or sports.

I know they movies are popular as I follow all the handles on twitter and they do get a lot of eyes on them.

I wonder if the HMM Christmas Movies weren't popular enough and they can run mystery series there instead.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I've been so disappointed in many of the new Hallmark movies but I have to say I did enjoy "Easter Under Wraps".   

I knew exactly how it was going to turn out because the premises are always the same but this one just had a more enjoyable feel to it.   

Maybe it was the chocolate.  🍫

Honored Contributor

I don"t know about the movies but I am happy that they put The Golden Girls and Frasier back at their original time.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Easter Under Wraps was the only one I have gotten through since the Christmas movies ended.

I have not watched Love Takes Flight yet.  I am going to download that to my kindle and watch on the plane next week.  I have higher hopes for Hallmark Hall of Fame movies than most of the others.

I am looking foward to some of the June Weddings movies, especially Wedding at Graceland.  I can do without Wedding March 5, though.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN