Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

@sunshine45 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@10sluvr

Did you miss "When Calls the Heart: The Greatest Christmas Blessing"? Catch up with an encore airing on Thursday Feb 14 9pm/8c, only on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries!

Hopefully you get HMM.

@VaBelle35

thought that this was a one time thing for thursday, but looks like it is going on for the entire year on HMM (similar to what they are doing on HC on friday nights.)

via facebook

Big news! We're airing Christmas favorites every Thursday night at 9pm/8c starting with an encore presentation of "When Calls The Heart: The Greatest Christmas Blessing."

@10sluvr

Did you hear the news? Hallmark Drama has something special for you - tune in on February 20 at 9pm/8c for "When Calls the Heart: The Greatest Christmas Blessing."

Not many people have the Hallmark Drama channel, it's only carried on small cable networks right now and on higher paid tiers on Direct TV, I believe.  But I'm throwing this out there in case you have this channel.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The beauty of television and frankly, at this point, it might be the only thing still beautiful about it... is that we're not forced to watch. To be sure, the Hallmark folks can broadcast whatever they like and then they'll either garner a sufficient audience to appease them or they won't...

Personally, with very rare exceptions, I won't be watching their 'all Christmas - all the time' approach to programming, and think they put themselves at risk of saturating their audience with holiday themed programming by broadcasting it all year... I'd also suggest that, for me, if the new Christmas movies they produce don't take it up a notch over most of the newer offerings from last year or so, many of which, frankly, have been pretty stinky, I won't be watching as much as I have in the past, even during the holiday season...

I'll also note that with the possible exception of a show or two, like the I Love Lucy classics, their continued practice of showing the same reruns of the same shows over and over again is only going to carry them so far, again, before audience saturation becomes glaring... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

thanks for info. i will try to track it down. i will see it eventually.

Honored Contributor

All the outrage and flouncing about Jack's death didn't come to pass after all.

Brian Bird
Ahem... #Hearties... once again, you outdid yourselves. 2.446 million of you watched the S6 premiere live, which is the highest season premiere in the history of  @WCTH_TV ... and made it the 2nd-most-watched cable program of the night. Keep it up and #SeasonSevenWouldBeHeaven!

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I could not get through Chronicle Mysteries.  I am a not a fan of Alison Sweeney.  I did not watch Days and found her super annoying on Biggest Loser.  I always felt that the producer was telling her in her ear what she had to say, so there was always a pause, like she was taking marriage vows.

Spring Fling starts 3/16.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I could not get through Chronicle Mysteries.  I am a not a fan of Alison Sweeney.  I did not watch Days and found her super annoying on Biggest Loser.  I always felt that the producer was telling her in her ear what she had to say, so there was always a pause, like she was taking marriage vows.

Spring Fling starts 3/16.

@VaBelle35 , I do not like Alison Sweeney either, I couldn't believe they put her in a new series!

Thanks for the tip on Spring Fling!

Honored Contributor

I got the name wrong, it's called Spring Fever.

I am trudging through Just Add Romance while drinking my morning cup of coffee.

I am so distracted by the beautiful tailoring of the chef coats of the 2 leads.  LOL  Everyone else is in a regular chef coat tent.  When they stand next to each other, it's so obvious.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I don't mind Sweeney, but the one I rather not watch is Kellie Martin. Her forehead is always scrunched up (pronounced wrinkles around the "11") and she looks in constant pain because of that (in my opinion).

Esteemed Contributor

I just finished watching the two Chronicle movies and I liked them. I look forward to watching the third tonight. I agree that there are some series/actresses I prefer more than others, but I still think I prefer the mysteries to the romances.

Excited to see some more new series/movies as noted in the previous email.
Honored Contributor

The Crossword Mysteries has potential.

The Spring Fever preview last night looked fun.

Flip That Romance
Premieres Saturday, March 16 8/7c
Starring: Julie Gonzalo and Tyler Hynes
Rival house flippers Jules Briggs and Lance Waddell renovate dual sides of a duplex and rekindle an old romance.

Find out More >>

Love to the Rescue
Premieres Saturday, March 23 8/7c
Starring: Nikki Deloach and Michael Rady
Two single parents come head to head when their kids want to adopt the same dog. Agreeing to co-foster, free-spirited Kate and type-A Eric must work together to find the dog's forever home.

A Brush with Love
Premieres Saturday, March 30 8/7c
Starring: Arielle Kebbel and Nick Bateman
As she considers giving up on her artistic dreams, Jamie paints a vision board that brings her success and love - only to discover that the mystery man in her painting isn't who she thinks.

True Love Blooms
Premieres Saturday, April 6 8/7c
Starring: Sara Rue and Jordan Bridges
Spring is in full bloom as urban gardener Vicki fights to save her community garden from a real estate developer. But it's not just the flowers that are blooming this spring -- there’s also love.

Bottled With Love
Premieres Saturday, April 13 8/7c
Starring: Bethany Joy Lenz and Andrew Walker
After being stood up, Abbey gets inspired to open her heart in a letter, put it in a bottle and toss it out to sea. Months later, a man fishing discovers it and opts to reach out.

Easter Under Wraps
Premieres Saturday, April 20 8/7c
Starring: Fiona Gubelmann and Brendan Penny
Erika goes undercover at her family's chocolate plant to see why sales are down when she meets head chocolatier, Bryan, who has new ideas on how to update the Easter product line.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN