Respected Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

i'm missing the garage sale mysteries. i know lori laughlin is out but thought they might replace her. i saw that she was involved with production, too, so maybe they are just gone for good.

Honored Contributor

She'll be back.  They are already testing the waters to see what the response is.

The head of Hallmark Channel programming posted on Twitter last week a lovely post to Lori wishing her dear friend a Happy Birthday.

Erin Krakow did the same thing and then did an interview about their deep friendship.

This is part of her getting good publicity to get her back once this trial is over.

She is not going to go to jail.  She is going to get a ton of community service and probation.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35, thanks so much for all the Hallmark updates.  I look forward to the Matchmaker Mysteries.  Paired with the right lead I like Danica McKellar and I do like Victor Webster. 

On the subject of DM, did anybody catch Love and Sunshine last night?  I liked that one so much better than Rome in Love and the last few movies. 

Honored Contributor

I'm almost done with Love & Sunshine.  It's one of the better ones.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

She'll be back.  They are already testing the waters to see what the response is.

The head of Hallmark Channel programming posted on Twitter last week a lovely post to Lori wishing her dear friend a Happy Birthday.

Erin Krakow did the same thing and then did an interview about their deep friendship.

This is part of her getting good publicity to get her back once this trial is over.

She is not going to go to jail.  She is going to get a ton of community service and probation.

It will be interesting to see what her reception will be.   It's one thing for these people to hold her as a dear friend and stand by her, it's another for their general viewing audience to do so.  I haven't read the Hallmark FB pages and don't know if overall their audience just misses her and wants her back or done with her.  I think it would help considerably if she showed even a tither of remorse.  Even if she wants to stand by her story of thinking it was a "donation" rather than a "bribe" <insert eye roll>, at least put on her acting face with an ohmygosh, I am so clueless...I should have realized but didn't kind of thing.

Honored Contributor

Erin's post was met with 95-5 pro Lori.  Michelle's was about 70/30.

But no venom.  More "she needs to pay" but not the really nasty stuff like in the beginning.

As I said, they were testing the waters.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Am so happy to hear another Jesse Stone movie might be coming! My all time favorite of an Hallmark series. Tom Selleck really brings the character to life.
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the newest two Aurora Teagarden Mysteries.  Those and the Garage Sale Mysteries are my favorite mystery movie series.  I thought these last two movies were very good.  I like the pairing of Aurora with Niall Matter.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I enjoyed the newest two Aurora Teagarden Mysteries.  Those and the Garage Sale Mysteries are my favorite mystery movie series.  I thought these last two movies were very good.  I like the pairing of Aurora with Niall Matter.

@NickNack  I agree. Didn't care for her with Yannick Basson who played Martin. I only saw one of the new movies - the one with the female professor - which I did enjoy.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Anyone watching Rome In Love?

Well I was waiting for others to see this movie. It was one of the worst I've seen. The female star had very little appeal alone and even less with her male co-star . I watched an interview with her on Home & Family and I remember thinking her mother and grandmother were far more personable than she was. She did say that she was about four months pregnant when she filmed the movie.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.