Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

[ Edited ]

Mystery series or not, SO not interested in more of Krakow... As for Loughlin, if Hallmark was wise, they'd fill her role on When Calls the Heart and recast her role in the Garage Sale Mysteries... They'd do so quickly and they'd move on... The woman is a liabilty and will be for the forseeable future... Besides, she was never exactly a gifted actress... Call it a day for pity's sake... There are others in the Hallmark stable that would easily fill the voids...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I didn't think anything could be worse than Like Cats & Dogs with Cassidy Gifford but the Taste of Summer movie was really bad.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Anyone watching Rome In Love?

Well I was waiting for others to see this movie. It was one of the worst I've seen. The female star had very little appeal alone and even less with her male co-star . I watched an interview with her on Home & Family and I remember thinking her mother and grandmother were far more personable than she was. She did say that she was about four months pregnant when she filmed the movie.

Agreed, definitely one of the worst.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Mystery series or not, SO not interested in more of Karkow... As for Loughlin, if Hallmark was wise, they'd fill her role on When Calls the Heart and recast her role in the Garage Sale Mysteries... They'd do so quickly and they'd move on... The woman is a liabilty and will be for the forseeable future... Besides, she was never exactly a gifted actress... Call it a day for pity's sake... There are others in the Hallmark stable that would easily fill the voids...

Agreed!!!  (about Krakow).  That laugh of hers is like nails on a chalkboard.

Also agree about Loughlin.