Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

Here's more info on The Matchmaker Mysteries:

The new “Matchmaker Mysteries” (9 p.m. Sept. 29) starring Danica McKellar (“The Wonder Years”) as Angie Dove, host of a Philadelphia-based reality show dedicated to helping singles find their soulmates. After one couple gets engaged on her show, the bride-to-be is murdered, leading Angie to investigate to the frustration of by-the-book detective Kyle Cooper (Victor Webster, “Younger”).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Interesting:

Ms. Vicary said neither the shortened six-episode season of “Chesapeake Shores” nor the new movie projects for Metcalf and Krakow should suggest either “Shores” or “When Calls the Heart” will wrap up imminently.

“[The ‘Shores’ episode order] was absolutely not a reflection of anything other than the logistics that go into making a series,” she said, noting the new movie projects keep the actors “in the family. And it keeps them working. Our audience loves to see these actors, much like you like to see your favorite actors in a series week after week. … It’s more of taking it to the next level as opposed to indicating any sort of distancing from any of the other series.”

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Netflix Christmas Movies & Series Coming in 2019

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/coming-soon/netflix-christmas-movies-series-coming-in-2019/?fbclid=...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Anyone watching Rome In Love?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I tried to watch it, but couldn’t get behind the story for a few reasons.  I did always try to pay attention to the scenery - I love when they go somewhere different than their usual.  But I just didn’t care for the leads.  And, considering what the storyline was, that was kind of the point for the female lead.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique - I recorded it.  I record a ton of the Hallmark movies and then watch them when I can.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I have it recorded but haven't watched yet.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I record a lot of the movies too and watch when I can.  That way I always have something to watch in the evening and I can fast forward on the commercials.  Glad to hear that Danica will be having her own show, she is a pretty one.

Honored Contributor

hallmark christmas august.png

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@elated wrote:

Is anyone watching the Book to Screen movies on Hallmark? The last two movies Tempting Fate and To Have and Hold have been good. I am enjoying this series. If you haven't watched, I suggest you view one of these movies. The have them on Saturday night. So far, it has been a new one every week. 

@elated  I understand this is a Hallmark thread but if these are  good movies, I appreciate the recommendation. Thanks.

@elated   I recorded To Have and To Hold shortly after I read your comment.Watched it last night. Enjoyed it. Thanks for the heads-up.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.