Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

Hallmark Channel cuts ties with Lori Loughlin after admissions scandal 

The title has the link to the story.

Hallmark says it is cutting ties with actress Lori Loughlin following her arrest in a sprawling college admissions scam case.

In a statement Thursday, the parent company of the Hallmark Channel says it was “saddened” by the recent allegations.

Hallmark Cards Inc. says it will no longer working with Loughlin and has stopped development of all productions involving her.

Loughlin is a big presence for Hallmark and its Crown Media Family Networks channels that include the flagship Hallmark Channel.

She’s been a longtime star of the channel’s Christmas movies and is also is in its “Garage Sale Mysteries” movies and the series “When Calls the Heart.”

Loughlin’s lawyer Perry Visconti did not immediately reply to an email requesting comment.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I've probably only seen half a dozen Hallmark Mysteries and I swear the plots in these new ones as described were the same as the few I've seen.  Variation on the theme.   Do they pretty much just take a few plots and adjust them to the theme:  garage sales, xmas etc?

Anyway, since I've seen them already, I'll pass on this rewrite.

Honored Contributor

Hallmark clarified the WCTH statement. It's not cancelled.

Their communications team writes the worst statements.  They are so vague and confusing and makes their fans crazy.

Just say what you mean!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Hallmark is at the upfronts, where they pitch in front of advertisers.

Announcements are rolling in:

The PenaVegas will have a Hallmark Movies & Mysteries series this year called Picture Perfect Mysteries.

Good Witch is back May 5.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'll be glad when the Good Witch returns.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

The Bubbly Sesh Podcast is now part of the Hallmark Channel family and will not be called Hallmark Channel's Bubbly Sesh.

Crown Media Family Networks announced today “Project Christmas Joy: Alabama” [Working Title] on @HallmarkDrama, a new original program coming this Christmas season that will give a town in need an extreme Hallmark holiday transformation.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Also on Hallmark Drama

The company announced a Christmas cookie-baking competition series at its annual upfront presentation last Thursday evening in New York. As always, Hallmark held its event at Manhattan's posh Rainbow Room, atop 30 Rockefeller Plaza (high above the offices and studios of NBC, as a matter of fact).

The cookie competition show, titled “Christmas Cookie Countdown,” will consist of five episodes. It will feature amateur bakers from around the country whose cookie creations will be assessed and graded by a three-person panel of prestigious pastry chefs. It will be hosted by a rotating roster of stars of Hallmark original movies and scripted series.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really liked Psych...was glad to find it on Hallmark when they ended the show. What I like the most though is the Jesse Stone series...I could watch Tom Selleck all day! They have not shown that series in a long time.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

I really liked Psych...was glad to find it on Hallmark when they ended the show. What I like the most though is the Jesse Stone series...I could watch Tom Selleck all day! They have not shown that series in a long time.

@lovesrecess  I hearted your message becaue of the Jesse Stone inclusion. I hated Psych when it was on IRT and still hate it; however, happy for you a show you enjoy is on.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

When calls the heart update:

Brian Bird just posted that they are back on set.  Jack Wagner posted yesterday that he was flying to Vancouver.

Erin Krakow has not posted a thing on social media since the scandal.

They must be refilming scenes to re-do Season 6.

I think this is just so unnecessary.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN