Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

I couldn't stay up last night for the news, so here is what I have so far from Twitter posts:

There will be 103 original @hallmarkchannel movies made in 2019. Not all are Christmas stories, so you’ll get lots of programming this year. #tca19

#CountdowntoSummer ☀️ is coming this May with three all-new original movies to help you get ready for the summer months of sun ahead! #TCA19

@hallmarkmovie #Breaking #POstables The announcement you’ve been waiting for! @HallmarkDrama is developing another installment of the fan-favorite movie franchise, #SignedSealedDelivered, created by executive producer @Marthamoonwater #TCA19

@HallmarkPublish
#TCA19 Crown Media Family Networks announces its first original movie adaptation from Hallmark Publishing’s bestselling novel, #TheChristmasCompany written by novelist Alys Murray

@HallmarkChannel Premieres Season 5 ✨#GoodWitch on Sunday, May 5 at 8pm

We’re thrilled to share that @hallmarkchannel has announced the renewal of #ChesapeakeShores for Season 4!

Plus a Chesapeake Shores spin off:

CS.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

#Sleuthers waiting on the next #AuroraTeagardenMysteries will have to wait until fall -- all three new movies will premiere in September.

Currently, @HallmarkChannel is in production of its first original holiday movie, “The Christmas Song,” starring @KChenoweth and @ScottWolf. #CountdowntoChristmas #TCA19

#TCA19 Mark your calendar for all-new Signature mysteries including:

• #ChronicleMysteries starring @ali_Sweeney
  • #PicturePerfectMysteries starring @AlexaVega and @TheCarlosPena
  • #CrosswordMysteries starring @IamLaceyChabert & @Brennan_Elliott

@HallmarkMovie announces the launch of SIGNATURE MYSTERY!
@HallmarkMovie will be the premiere Sunday night destination for thrilling mysteries featuring a slate of all-new mystery franchises and the return of the network’s highest-rated mystery series.

@HallmarkMovie has announced a development deal with country superstar @BlakeShelton for an all new Christmas movie for 2019 following the success of the 2018 original movie premiere of #TimeforMetoComeHomeforChristmas #MiraclesofChristmas #TCA19

@hallmarkchannel is debuting an original movie EVERY Saturday this year. #TCA19

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

#Sleuthers waiting on the next #AuroraTeagardenMysteries will have to wait until fall -- all three new movies will premiere in September.

Currently, @HallmarkChannel is in production of its first original holiday movie, “The Christmas Song,” starring @KChenoweth and @ScottWolf. #CountdowntoChristmas #TCA19

#TCA19 Mark your calendar for all-new Signature mysteries including:

• #ChronicleMysteries starring @ali_Sweeney
  • #PicturePerfectMysteries starring @AlexaVega and @TheCarlosPena
  • #CrosswordMysteries starring @IamLaceyChabert & @Brennan_Elliott

@HallmarkMovie announces the launch of SIGNATURE MYSTERY!
@HallmarkMovie will be the premiere Sunday night destination for thrilling mysteries featuring a slate of all-new mystery franchises and the return of the network’s highest-rated mystery series.

@HallmarkMovie has announced a development deal with country superstar @BlakeShelton for an all new Christmas movie for 2019 following the success of the 2018 original movie premiere of #TimeforMetoComeHomeforChristmas #MiraclesofChristmas #TCA19

@hallmarkchannel is debuting an original movie EVERY Saturday this year. #TCA19

Thanks for posting this @VaBelle35.  I hadn't put Chronicle Mysteries on my Tivo list to let me know when it was available for recording.  I just did and see that the first movie is coming up this month.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I think what I'm going to do is set a manual recording for Saturday for Hallmark Channel and Sunday for Hallmark Movies so that I get everything.

It's too difficult to try to record all of these things with so many different names.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

True

Honored Contributor

Of course, now I have to just pay attention when they change the start times.

Sometimes, they like to put 2 new movies on and start at 7 pm or they have 2 new movies opposite each other on the same night.

Luckily they re-run most things.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i'm annoyed with hallmark, because i can't find a rerun of the When calls the Heart christmas show. i missed it and would love to see it. i'm hoping they will replay just before new season. i will totally miss jack!

@10sluvr  They never re-run anything on WCTH.

You have the option for a short time to watch it on iTunes and Amazon for a fee.

Or you can wait until the season is over and buy it on DVD either just that movie or the whole season (the Christmas movie is always included in the season set).

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

All of the above and still nothing about a new Jesse Stone movie. I'll continue to wait...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Morning Show Mysteries will air 3 new movies in April.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

PASADENA, Calif. – Whatever you’ve enjoyed on the assorted Hallmark Channels in the past, expect to get more of that feel-good programming in 2019.

Saturday night at the Television Critics Association winter 2019 press tour, Hallmark executives announced a deluge of new programming, including 103 original movies for 2019, up from 87 in 2018 (61 on Hallmark Channel, 42 on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries).

In August subscription streaming service Hallmark Movies Now will gets its first original series, “When Hope Calls,” a spin-off of Hallmark Channel’s “When Calls the Heart,” which debuts its sixth season at 8 p.m. Feb. 24. “When Hope Calls” follows Lillian (Morgan Kohan) and Grace (Jocelyn Hudon), sisters who were introduced in 2018’s “When Calls the Heart: The Greatest Christmas Blessing,” as they open an orphanage in a small Northwest town.

“Chesapeake Shores” returns for a fourth season in summer on Hallmark Channel, although it will have just six episodes, down from 10 in 2018. A spin-off movie on Hallmark Channel will follow the O’Brien sisters – Abby (Meghan Ory), Bree (Emilie Ullerup) and Jess (Laci Mailey) – as they travel to Rome for the wedding of a childhood friend.

Hallmark Channel’s “Good Witch” returns for its fifth season at 8 p.m. May 5 as Cassie (Catherine Bell) and Sam (James Denton) finally get married.

A new installment of “Signed, Sealed, Delivered” from writer Martha Williamson (“Touched by an Angel”) is in development for Hallmark Drama featuring returning stars Eric Mabius, Kristin Booth, Crystal Lowe and Geoff Gustafson.

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries launches a rotating Sunday 9 p.m. “Signature Mystery,” including returning franchises “Aurora Teagarden Mysteries (Sept. 15, 22, 29), “Garage Sale Mysteries” (Aug. 4, 11,18, 25), “Morning Show Mysteries” (April 7, 14, 21) and Hailey Dean Mysteries” (May 5, 12, 19) which will be joined by the new “Chronicle Mysteries” (Feb. 17, 24, March 3) starring Alison Sweeney, “Crossword Mysteries” (March 10, Oct. 6, 13, 20) starring Lacey Chabert and “Picture Perfect Mysteries” (June 2) starring Alexa PenaVega.

Although it wasn’t that long ago we finished cleaning up from Christmas 2018, Hallmark is already well into planning the movies that viewers will be sipping cocoa while watching at Christmas 2019.

Kristin Chenoweth (“Pushing Daisies”) will play a youth choir director and Scott Wolf (“Party of Five”) is a widowed father of a choir member (naturally!) in “The Christmas Song.”

The first movie adapted from a Hallmark Publishing novel, “The Christmas Company” by first-time novelist Alys Murray, will be part of the Hallmark holiday slate.

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries ordered a new Blake Shelton executive-produced Christmas film.

The annual “Countdown to Christmas” programming event, which in 2018 made Hallmark Channel the highest-rated cable network among women 18-49 and 25-54 in the fourth quarter of 2018, celebrates its 10th anniversary in 2019 by airing repeats of past holiday films on Friday nights year-round.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN