Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

Utterly ridiculous... Hallmark seems to be having difficulty coming up with a programming formula. It seems no two evenings look alike anymore and yet none of them is anything at all special... Clearly, they're burning out on the same tired groups of reruns but are apparently too cheap to invest in some new ones, so now they'll be doing the one horse open sleigh thing all year long... Those thinking this is a good thing, enjoy. As for me, I've barely watched Hallmark since the week before Christmas and don't see that changing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

anyone need a part time job? i think this would be fun!

Hallmark Channel Is Currently Casting Extras for a Christmas Movie

https://www.countryliving.com/life/entertainment/a26068521/hallmark-channel-movie-extras/?utm_source...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@NickNack

i thought of another holiday movie you might like......ANGEL IN THE FAMILY. 

i watched it again last night and it isnt sappy sweet or overly romantic.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@NickNack

i thought of another holiday movie you might like......ANGEL IN THE FAMILY. 

i watched it again last night and it isnt sappy sweet or overly romantic.

@sunshine45  Thanks.  I just checked my Tivo guide, Amazon Prime and Netflix, and it isn't available on any of those.  I think I've seen it though, if that's the one with Meredith Baxter.  I liked it a lot.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack

yes, it is the one with meredith baxter. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My issue with Ruby Herring is that the Dad and the Detective looked so much alike that it kept getting confused.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Murder She Baked is over.  She has a new mystery series now that is starting soon.

Lori Loughlin posted that she just started filming Garage Sale Mystery #16 yesterday

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Murder She Baked is over.  She has a new mystery series now that is starting soon.

Lori Loughlin posted that she just started filming Garage Sale Mystery #16 yesterday.

@VaBelle35  Do you know the name of the new series with Allison Sweeney?

Honored Contributor

None of these are HMM.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore

the new series with alison sweeney is called THE CHRONICLE MYSTERIES.

"Alex McPherson is a novelist and podcaster who’s researching the cold case of Gina DeSavio. Alex loves the chase, loves solving any puzzle or mystery. She is particularly interested in Gina’s disappearance because Alex and Gina knew each other as children growing up in a small town. Alex is also Miles Lawrence's niece, the owner of the local paper the Harrington Chronicle, and she's about to inherit the paper."

https://soaps.sheknows.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Ali-sweeney-hallmark-mystery-series-Benjamin-Ayres-Dean-Buscher-Liane-Hentscher.jpg?w=1230

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Kitty Galore

the new series with alison sweeney is called THE CHRONICLE MYSTERIES.

"Alex McPherson is a novelist and podcaster who’s researching the cold case of Gina DeSavio. Alex loves the chase, loves solving any puzzle or mystery. She is particularly interested in Gina’s disappearance because Alex and Gina knew each other as children growing up in a small town. Alex is also Miles Lawrence's niece, the owner of the local paper the Harrington Chronicle, and she's about to inherit the paper."

https://soaps.sheknows.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Ali-sweeney-hallmark-mystery-series-Benjamin-Ayres-Dean-Buscher-Liane-Hentscher.jpg?w=1230

@sunshine45   Thanks so much!  It sounds like it will be a good series ,  look forward to watching 😺