Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

@SilleeMee wrote:

I enjoyed last night's HM One Winter Proposal. Maybe it was the scenery and it involved skiing and snow. That chalet cabin where they stayed was gorgeous! Storyline wasn't too cheesy and watchable.

Since this is a continuation of last year's One Winter Weekend, my guess is next January we will get the movie with Megan and Sean getting engaged and Cara and Ben will be pregnant.

Honored Contributor

Winter Castle was an interesting location.

'Winter Castle' Was Filmed in Quebec at Hotel de Glace. Many people believe Winter Castle was filmed in Sweden, but it was actually filmed in Quebec City at Hotel de Glace — North America's only ice hotel.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

When I saw One Winter Weekend, I thought it was sorta cute so I was  looking forward to One Winter Proposal. The scenery of this year's movie was beautiful as it was last year. I thought the movie was passable. Not sure what happened between the characters from the first film to the second one. They seem to have lost whatever chemistry they previously had.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

warning......look away if you are NOT a fan of christmas movies anytime other than christmas. LOL

According to the schedule currently on the Hallmark Channel web-site, there will be a classic Christmas movie airing every Friday night in February - with movies from Candace Cameron Bure, Lori Loughlin, Lacey Chabert.

Friday, FEBRUARY 1, 2019:

Christmas Under Wraps ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

Friday, FEBRUARY 8, 2019:

Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

Friday, FEBRUARY 15, 2019:

The Nine Lives of Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

Friday, FEBRUARY 22, 2019:

Homegrown Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

(via the "its a wonderful movie blog")

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Hey Foodies! So excited to tell you that I just taped a segment today on Home and Family on the Hallmark Channel in California! The segment will air on Monday, 1/28. Check your local listings. I made a comfort food casserole from my new cookbook! Flying home tomorrow ... see you Sunday for ITKWD! #blessed #excited

dv.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

warning......look away if you are NOT a fan of christmas movies anytime other than christmas. LOL

According to the schedule currently on the Hallmark Channel web-site, there will be a classic Christmas movie airing every Friday night in February - with movies from Candace Cameron Bure, Lori Loughlin, Lacey Chabert.

Friday, FEBRUARY 1, 2019:

Christmas Under Wraps ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

Friday, FEBRUARY 8, 2019:

Pride, Prejudice, and Mistletoe ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

Friday, FEBRUARY 15, 2019:

The Nine Lives of Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

Friday, FEBRUARY 22, 2019:

Homegrown Christmas ... Hallmark Channel ... 8 PM

(via the "its a wonderful movie blog")

It's official. They're desperate and don't know what else to do, Christmas being their default mode... I won't be watching... Heck, I'm barely watching now... And of all the movies they might have chosen... Huge eyeroll...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 Thanks for posting that. Love Christmas programs. They always bring a smile to my face and the joy of the season.

Esteemed Contributor

What did you think of the new mysteries?

Ruby Herring

Mystery 101

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched them yet.  I'm not really into the mystery channel or mysteries in general, so I have to be in the mood. 

I also have One Winter Proposal to watch.  I tried to watch One Winter Weekend again to see if I could get through it, but I couldn't.  So I don't have much home for One Winter Proposal.  LOL

I have 24 hours stuck in the house starting this afternoon, so I will try to watch them all.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Recently got our Direct TV up grade and can now access HMM. Very disappointed. Recorded Murder 101 and watched maybe 8 mins of it. DH says all the women look alike. If I see one more Smart Phone hauled out I may scream. Just not good.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.