Honored Contributor

Re: 2019 Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News

[ Edited ]

Tsk tsk... It is the 12 Days of Christmas, after all @Tique... I guess they decided to run them 'till Epiphany... Look at it this way, next it'll be their 'winter wonderland' movies, then the Valentine movies and so on... There's no escape... resistance is futile... 

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:
I’ve been watching less of the Christmas movies and thus haven’t seen the advertisements answering my question ... when do the channels go back to their regular schedules? Really miss watching some Jessica Fletcher before I fall asleep! (Not to mention the Monk and Psych weekend marathons.). Thanks in advance!!

@Alter Ego  @sunshine 919   Hallmark's regular programming resumes Sunday, January 6th. Hallmark Movies & Mysteries returns to their regular schedule on Monday, January 7th.

Thank youSmiley Happy Could not find  a definite answer on google.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35   @sunshine 919  @Alter Ego  @stevieb   looks like there was an update. This morning when I turned to Hallmark, they had returned to regular programming.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Hate those insipid rom-coms.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

They wouldn't make them if people didn't enjoy them. I like he mysteries a lot.

Honored Contributor

Yes,we always enjoyed the mysteries,but they are now no longer avaliable to us.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@VaBelle35   @sunshine 919  @Alter Ego  @stevieb   looks like there was an update. This morning when I turned to Hallmark, they had returned to regular programming.

@Tique I noticed a couple of days ago that was apparently their plan, leaving all the cloying Christmas movies on M&M... One hopes they learned that bombarding viewers with the same repetitious array on two channels didn't pan out as they'd hoped...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Please share any news about new Garage Sale mysteries if/when you read or hear any such news.  I really like those. I always enjoy the four Sundays in August when they show new ones....but when are other new ones?

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed last night's HM One Winter Proposal. Maybe it was the scenery and it involved skiing and snow. That chalet cabin where they stayed was gorgeous! Storyline wasn't too cheesy and watchable.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I enjoyed last night's HM One Winter Proposal. Maybe it was the scenery and it involved skiing and snow. That chalet cabin where they stayed was gorgeous! Storyline wasn't too cheesy and watchable.

@SilleeMee  I recorded it and will watch it soon.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau