QVC Customer Care

Re: 2019 Dancing With the Stars

Esteemed Contributor

I usually don't post in this forum, but wanted to reply. I have occasionally watched DWTS, but not a fan of the show. The criticism of Sean Spicer being on the show is kind of funny. If people don't like the casting, don't watch! It's just a dance show, nothing more. Some need to lighten up. DWTS can cast anyone they want, no one is forced to watch someone they don't like. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

The new incoming cast was on GMA yesterday...Christie Brinkley and Mary Wilson will be fun to watch. Sean Spicer will be interesting. I didn’t even know who the others are except for Lamar Odom and Ray Lewis. There is a woman from the Bachelorette and also a former American Idol contestant. The guy from Dawson’s Creek. They skipped an entire season due to the outcry after chumping the real talent and giving the win to Bobby Bones. Supposedly they have redone the show and it will be the “new and improved” version. Time will tell.  I will watch the first one or two shows, but if it is clear they are pushing one no-talent contestant, I won’t waste time on watching any more of it.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched a season in many years, but may try this one to see if it holds my interest.

Did anyone who saw GMA notice Christie Brinkley's FACELIFT???   All I can say is ...  Yikes! ...  she should ask for a refund!

Valued Contributor

I predict that Christie Brinkley will be dancing to Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The official group of contestants was on GMA....some of the lists I have seen posted were totally wrong. If Debbie Allen is one of the contestants, I sure didn’t see her. 

Respected Contributor

The list somebody posted earlier is very different from the people I saw for the next DWTS.  There are a few stars but to me most of them are wannabee stars, used to be stars or never was a star. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

The list somebody posted earlier is very different from the people I saw for the next DWTS.  There are a few stars but to me most of them are wannabee stars, used to be stars or never was a star. 

@Catty2  Yes, Usually 3 or 4 or so out of the whole cast are stars.

The professionals dancers are more well known and stars more

so than these reality wanna be stars. 

Good thing they show at the beginning who they are are and why

they are so "famous".

Trusted Contributor

Re: 2019 Dancing With the Stars...september 2019

Have not watched in years,same thing over an over.Those judges don’t help either.