Valued Contributor

Re: 2019 Dancing With the Stars

@J Town Girl wrote:

Lamar Odom?   They sure are scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one.   I guess it's fine to be a sleaze and then come on DWTS and make money.   

This show has gone so far off from what it was in the beginning.    Remember when you could actually admire the stars who came on the show?   

No

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  Kyle Massey & Lacey Swhwimmer's Tootsie Roll freestyle is one of my favorite dances. Ever! 

@Dusty1. Yes! Kyle and Lacey. I do remember the dance. I so wanted them to win.

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@FlowerBear 

@FlowerBear wrote:

I stopped watching seasons ago. It turned into nothing but a popularity contest!

ECf20OsUwAAZL4U.jpg

ITA.  I llike, So you think you can 💃dance.  There is real talent.  Some of the DWTS pro choreograph the dances on that show.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Dusty1 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ  Kyle Massey & Lacey Swhwimmer's Tootsie Roll freestyle is one of my favorite dances. Ever! 

@Dusty1. Yes! Kyle and Lacey. I do remember the dance. I so wanted them to win.

Yes! I remember how good they were! I wonder why Lacey hasn't been back on? I also wonder what ever happened with Chelsea Hightower, another pro who hasn't been back in years........

Esteemed Contributor

Changed my mind on commenting and trying to cancel 

Trusted Contributor

Re: 2019 Dancing With the Stars...september 2019

Abby Lee Miller? She's in a wheelchair.

Respected Contributor

Re: 2019 Dancing With the Stars...september 2019

[ Edited ]

Not interested in any of these people who I really do not know that well.....The real turnoff is Odom and that is scraping the bottom of the barrel!  DWTS getting desperate--stars??

Esteemed Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

Lamar Odom?   They sure are scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one.   I guess it's fine to be a sleaze and then come on DWTS and make money.   

This show has gone so far off from what it was in the beginning.    Remember when you could actually admire the stars who came on the show?   

--------------

Remember when you used to know all the dancers in the group?? 

The last couple of years, I barely recognized or knew anything about any of them.....

Contributor

Sean Spicer/Lamar Odum will  stay as long as they bring in viewers...Tom has already made it poitical by complaining about Sean and how long before  Khloe K shows up to support Lamar....nope for me.