Honored Contributor

2017 FALL TV SCHEDULE / LISTINGS

[ Edited ]

I was looking for the Chicago shows and noticed that tvguide dot com has a Fall 2017 listing for the basic networks.  

Chicago Med isn't listed, but it was renewed;  looks like it will show up mid-season.

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/schedule/

Honored Contributor

Re: 2017 FALL TV SCHEDULE / LISTINGS

Thank you for posting this @Tinkrbl44.  I've bookmarked it.  I wish Chicago Med was coming back earlier.  It seems like it started late last year, too, though.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

I don't watch much on network TV but I didn't see a show I liked to watch last season.

I think the name was Timeless

It was cancelled, then I heard it was renewed.

I really like that show.

I am a fan of How to Get Away with Murder and I will also try The Good Doctor.

@Tinkrbl44

Honored Contributor

I looked yesterday for a start date for Chicago Med and couldn't find anything.  The article I was reading said the year it began and last year, it started in September so they were predicting it would start in September again.  But I don't think so. Hopefully October. 

Trusted Contributor

I am waiting for Lucifer.....love that show. And the 13th season of Supernatural.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 Thanks for thinking of us and taking the time to post it here.

I don't see much I'll be watching on regular TV.  There will be a few things but not a lot of them.  Many of them look downright stupid.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I looked yesterday for a start date for Chicago Med and couldn't find anything.  The article I was reading said the year it began and last year, it started in September so they were predicting it would start in September again.  But I don't think so. Hopefully October. 

@Lipstickdiva

No ... they are saying mid-season.  I'm guessing that means after football is over.

Honored Contributor

@PamelaSue72 wrote:

I am waiting for Lucifer.....love that show. And the 13th season of Supernatural.

My husband also.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I was looking for the Chicago shows and noticed that tvguide dot com has a Fall 2017 listing for the basic networks.  

Chicago Med isn't listed, but it was renewed;  looks like it will show up mid-season.

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/schedule/

Thanks for posting.  I love Big Bang and The Middle.

Trusted Contributor

I was watching "Chicago Med" On Demand last week ~ was on the 5th episode of Season 2 when it just stopped playing. 

I tried to restart it but was not even able to find it listed (which is odd because I jad been watching all evening) ~~~ So I called Spectrum/Time Warner and they were not able to give me an answer.

The rep was not able to locate "Chicago Med" on her list either.  I was so disappointed as I had just found this show.