Trusted Contributor

A while back, I was looking into having a cosmetic procedure done and was consulting with different surgeons in my area. I was surpised when I had a consultation with a dr. who included "Reattached John Bobbitt's (I fogot how it was on his resume)." I had forgotten about that until I was watching and wondered if he would be on - yep! Dr. David Berman.

Honored Contributor

I went back and forth through channels, so saw some some of this show.  I could swear that at the time, it was mentioned that Lorena caught him cheating, and that is why she did what she did, but I didn't hear that mentioned last night.  Boy, has he changed!

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

how did the police ever find that if she just tossed it out the window of the car along the road?  He said,  "they put their best D**k on the case."

dedective46.gif

@Mz iMac  LOL!  I think Lorena told the police where she tossed it.  She seems to have remembered everything about that night except "the act," suspicious.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I live in the town where this happened, when this happened.

There was a great Washington Post story on this recently and Lorena is a truly different person today than she was back then.

The day of the verdict, a fire occurred in the hotel where the journalists were staying and everyone thought it was intentional.

It was crazy times here during the trial.  

In light of #MeToo, it's interesting to read how she was treated by police and the prosecuters back then.

I appreciate that she never left.  She said that she was known all over the world, so where could she really go?

@VaBelle35  I certainly hope so, because not only did she "do the deed" to her husband John, but I learned last night that she stole $7,000 for her employer/friend who was good enough to give her a job and who had trusted her.  Lorena was no angel, as John stated.   I certainly hope she has changed, because stealing from that nice lady who employed her was also quite bad.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I went back and forth through channels, so saw some some of this show.  I could swear that at the time, it was mentioned that Lorena caught him cheating, and that is why she did what she did, but I didn't hear that mentioned last night.  Boy, has he changed!

@mousiegirl  I remember when this happened, and I don't recall any cheating claim, only the claim of marital rape.