Honored Contributor

Anybody remember the Bobbitt's from long ago and the infamous Loraine Bobbit treatment of her husband ?

Interview tonight on 20/20. Don't know why they're bringing it back up, but, hopefully they get both sides of the story. I just seen the snippet of the show on GMA with Amy Robach's conversation with John Wayne Bobbit.

Honored Contributor

Re: 20/20 tonight

[ Edited ]

Remember when 20/20 used to do investigative journalism and actually tried to educate their audience about important issues?  I miss those days.  

Super Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Anybody remember the Bobbitt's from long ago and the infamous Loraine Bobbit treatment of her husband ?

Interview tonight on 20/20. Don't know why they're bringing it back up, but, hopefully they get both sides of the story. I just seen the snippet of the show on GMA with Amy Robach's conversation with John Wayne Bobbit.

“Snippet” LOL!

Respected Contributor

Ohhh yeah! That was the case that had husbands treading very carefully lest their wives take a cue from Lorena’s playbook. Although he was the wounded party (literally), he got no sympathy from the judge or jury in the case. I also wonder what prompted them to bring this back up. That happened a long time ago. Why would he agree to revisit it?

Honored Contributor

Think I'd prefer it to stay in my past and not parade it around nationally

Think there's more to him then he's portraying. I don't believe him when he

said he was just the innocent party.

Whole different time in history back then.

Honored Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia wrote:

Ohhh yeah! That was the case that had husbands treading very carefully lest their wives take a cue from Lorena’s playbook. Although he was the wounded party (literally), he got no sympathy from the judge or jury in the case. I also wonder what prompted them to bring this back up. That happened a long time ago. Why would he agree to revisit it?

I thought the same thing...Is there something new about this case?  It happened so long ago why bring it up again?

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

LOL snippet, indeed. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mermaid22 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

“Snippet” LOL!

I remember a headline at the time "Lorena Bobbed It!!"

Honored Contributor

I would say money is involved!

Valued Contributor

@Pook

You took the words right out of my mouth

cookin