Honored Contributor

I am watching the show tonight, Saturday.  I like the show and generally try to catch  the 'in an instant' shows...but good grief, I wish they would just tell the story in an hour and be done.  No, they have to drag it out for 2 hours!

I know that I will fall asleep10 minutes before the show is over, it never fails.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I am watching the show tonight, Saturday.  I like the show and generally try to catch  the 'in an instant' shows...but good grief, I wish they would just tell the story in an hour and be done.  No, they have to drag it out for 2 hours!

I know that I will fall asleep10 minutes before the show is over, it never fails.

@Mom2Dogs  I agree with you.  I love these survival shows.  I'm watching it too and, yes, this could be "wrapped up" already.  

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I know what you mean about dragging it out.  I don't know why those kids did not try to get out of the snow unless it was impossible.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I know what you mean about dragging it out.  I don't know why those kids did not try to get out of the snow unless it was impossible.  

The plow kept plowing heavy icy snow on them. 

Respected Contributor

Wasn't there an episode a couple weeks ago about another story of surviving being stuck in the snow on a remote Idaho road with a baby and they survived? 

That was a nail biter I thought .

Respected Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Wasn't there an episode a couple weeks ago about another story of surviving being stuck in the snow on a remote Idaho road with a baby and they survived? 

That was a nail biter I thought .

Yes!  It was incredible that they all survived -- especially the baby.  I don't know how the woman and her baby survivied laying in that tiny "cave" for several days, especially after they had already been in those wintery elements walking (and without food for several days).   I don't know how she kept sane, just laying there waiting for her husband to arrive with help.  I'm sure the welfare of her baby kept her from completely losing it, but how she managed to do that is incredible.  Terrifying experience.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

I try to watch this show, it drags on for too long. I usually end up not finishing the show.

I do think most of the episodes can be 1 hour.

Respected Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

I try to watch this show, it drags on for too long. I usually end up not finishing the show.

I do think most of the episodes can be 1 hour.

@lenapecci, we DVR'd this show and attempted to watch it last night; neither DH or I could make it through.  They really need to cut out some of the unimportant stuff and refine it to an hour.

Honored Contributor

I think the show was more interesting last year. Does anyone know what town the boys buried in the snow was? I missed the first part of the show. Thanks.