Respected Contributor

As actress and NXIVM member Allison Mack stands charged with trafficking, an investigation is conducted into the self-proclaimed coaching company, which includes an interview with a former member, who says she was branded into the secret society.

Contributor

This group has been under suspicion for years.  I remember reading about really strange allegations years ago in the local paper.  (I live near where the “leader” lived).  There are many rich people linked to him and the group.  This arrest is years in the making and I suspect it’s just the tip of the iceberg.

Honored Contributor

That's a mistake I make and I think we all make at some point, it's so easy to make, we think of the ones we like as their characters.

I was shocked because to me she was cute, adorable, dogged Chloe on Smallville.  That's how I "knew" her.  I didn't know anything about her.

Lots of people have had the same reaction to Bill Cosby.

Allison Mack's sick twistedness is a wake-up call to me that (except for the celebrity in my family who I've never met but about whom I hear things that are truthful) --  the rest of them, I don't know a single thing about them, they may come in my home and I like them but they are not their roles.