I know about Poldark.

Which 2 are you speaking of?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

What are the new shows?

Respected Contributor
Sorry about the message above every time I try to post on this new system it cuts off hope this goes forward. 2 new shows I was trying to post were this Sunday Poldark then following right on Crimson Tide new drama on PBS both look really good. Also Vera is on a detective series featuring Brenda Blethyn - this has been on a while and is also good.
Can anyone tell me when you put in a new message heading underneath where the message goes on my site it is already filled in with lines of information - do you just start to write over this and they will disappear or is there something I have to do to clear the message portion so that I can enter my message? Any help gratefully received - thankfully I could reply to,tjis. I am lost in the new system.........help!
Respected Contributor
P.s. Just sent above message and I got message - sorry cannot complete tjis section - yet my message seems to,have been posted. I am lost.
Honored Contributor

No problem.  I hadn't seen anything on Crimson Field.  It does look good.

About the Series In a tented field hospital on the coast of France, a team of doctors, nurses and women volunteers work together to heal the bodies and souls of men wounded in the trenches. The hospital is a frontier: between the battlefield and homefront, but also between the old rules, hierarchies, class distinctions and a new way of thinking. Kitty (Oona Chaplin), Rosalie (Marianne Oldham) and Flora (Alice St Clair) arrive as the hospital’s first volunteer nurses and struggle to be accepted by the established medical team. The girls are flung head first into a world for which nothing and nobody could have prepared them, but it is also an opportunity to break free of the constraints and limitations of their lives back home. Sarah Phelps, one of British television’s most exciting and original writers, tells this story of World War One’s front line medics — their hopes, fears, triumphs and tragedies.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: 2 New TV Shows On PBS

[ Edited ]

Here's the info on Poldark

Almost 40 years ago Captain Ross Poldark galloped across the TV screens of millions 
of PBS viewers, vexing villains and winning female hearts in one of MASTERPIECE’s earliest hit series, Poldark.

Now the gallant captain rides again, allowing a new generation to delight in the exploits of an unconventional romantic hero. Aidan Turner (The Hobbit) stars as Ross Poldark, a redcoat who returns to Cornwall after the American Revolutionary War to discover that his father is dead, his lands are ruined, and his true love is about to marry his first cousin. Also starring is Eleanor Tomlinson (Death Comes to Pemberley) as the fiery servant Demelza, a strong-willed miner’s daughter who runs away from home and finds refuge in Poldark’s enlightened household. In a special appearance, Robin Ellis, who starred as Ross Poldark in MASTERPIECE’s original adaptation, plays Reverend Halse, the village’s sin-obsessed parson.

Poldark is based on a beloved series of novels by Winston Graham. The first, Ross Poldark, was published in 1945; the last, Bella Poldark, appeared in 2002, the year before Graham’s death.  All twelve are subtitled A Novel of Cornwall and trace the fortunes of a landed, mine-owning family in windswept Cornwall.

The new Poldark airs in eight exciting episodes starting in June 2015 on MASTERPIECE on PBS.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Post Titles or Message Headers?

@dulwich wrote:

Can anyone tell me when you put in a new message heading underneath where the message goes on my site it is already filled in with lines of information - do you just start to write over this and they will disappear or is there something I have to do to clear the message portion so that I can enter my message? Any help gratefully received - thankfully I could reply to,tjis. I am lost in the new system.........help!

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but I'll take a guess. 

The message headers for a reply post are automatically filled in based on the post you are replying to. (See picture below.) You can delete that header and change it if you want to change the subject line. For example, after I took the screenshot below, I changed the title of this post to "Post Titles or Message Headers?" because this reply is about message headers and not new shows on PBS.

MessageHeader.JPG

Is that what you mean by a message header being filled in? I'm not sure.

Honored Contributor

I have PBS/Masterpiece on my FB page and they have been talking about them, I will start watching Poldark, but not sure about Crimson Fields, it is about men dying in war and Doctors and Nurses, I would say Crimson, stands for Blood!Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: Post Titles or Message Headers?

Thank you for reply. I think I have got it now.