Respected Contributor

Re: 2 New Additions To Hated Commercials List

Oh no! There's a new Melissa McCarthy Chase commercial. This time she's having trouble using an old adding machine to figure out closing costs. Almost as bad as the first.

Honored Contributor

The Richard Karn trying to sell us some home fix-up thingie. Says fixing is costly and implys he couln't afford to do some of the improvements.

His net worth is 10 million!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

I record.  Rarely EVER watch a commercial unless the fast forward  has been disabled.  

Honored Contributor

I really dislike the Jen Zen commercial. It's Jennifer Lopez looking at cell phones etc. at her desk while trying to be zen and not stressed out.

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

The Richard Karn trying to sell us some home fix-up thingie. Says fixing is costly and implys he couln't afford to do some of the improvements.

His net worth is 10 million!!

What really bugs me about those commercials is they describe him as a "home improvement expert".  He's an actor who was in a show called "Home Improvement"!

Honored Contributor

Home shield getting on my nerves, **** pillow man just won't shut the.....

up, loud mouth car dealers and lawyers, pitiful dogs and sick kids commercials,

animated-smileys-angry-043.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I might be a minority of one, but I think the kids who stage a near-rioting objection to being left out of adult-only cruises is hilarious.

The ship's horn blast that drowns out the girl's cuss word at the end gets a laff from me every time.

Respected Contributor

OMG  the Cream Cheese commercial where the woman eats the light fluffy cream cheese and is suddenly surrounded by white shag carpet because the taste of white and fluffy is just SO incredible.  Then she sees the white fluffy cat and starts to slowly... thoughtfully....CHEW.  Is she wondering what white fluffy CAT tastes like?!!!??

Creeps me out Big time.

Trusted Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

OMG  the Cream Cheese commercial where the woman eats the light fluffy cream cheese and is suddenly surrounded by white shag carpet because the taste of white and fluffy is just SO incredible.  Then she sees the white fluffy cat and starts to slowly... thoughtfully....CHEW.  Is she wondering what white fluffy CAT tastes like?!!!??

Creeps me out Big time.

Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

I can’t stand the commercial for Lume! The way she whispers” and private parts”Guess nothing private any more!