Honored Contributor

Re: 2 New Additions To Hated Commercials List

And you can add the knew "Meta" (aka Facebook company) where the woman is singing on the bus...they actually showed it 5 times in a row....5 times....I couldnt grab my remote fast enough.....I guess some channels are having a hard time selling ads, if its not Meta is Medicare and Pharmacuetical ads.....🙄

And that new Liberty Mutual with the minions and the minion guy keeps blowing and blowing a horn---so annoying.....as all their commercials are........

Also the Bank of America commercial with the smoke detector going off in the kitchen and the woman is standing on a chair trying to stop it all the while changing her cash rewards since she burned dinner and orders  pizza delivery .....it wouldnt surprise me if that caused a tragedy, maybe someone hears a smoke alarm and ignores it thinking its that Bank Of America  commercial when its really THEIR smoke alarm going off and there's a fire in their home.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

That JCPenney woman is the worst. She did a happy birthday commercial with her playing the ukelele and singing that sounded like screeching. I thought it was a one and done but she's been in two more Penney's ads that were just as annoying, I don't know if she's "famous" from something else, but very poor choice.  Thank goodness for the mute button.  

I love that JCPenney commercial, its very upbeat.   She is from SNL.

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely hate the Spectrum commercials with zombies or puppets or whatever they are, it makes zero sense!

Respected Contributor

I hate the ones for Roman, which I guess is some sort of mail order/online ED store.  They have to stop whatever they're doing & go "get busy" because their order from Roman just arrived.

Contributor

I hate the commercials for “down there care” for women. Its not like we women don’t know this. Is anything sacred (or subtle!) these days?!
And the other one is a commercial for men re:ED… ok a bent carrot showing the similarities. Im no prude but jeez do we have to talk about everything? Unnecessary.
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I fast forward through the Virgin cruises commercial with the singing kids. 

The only part of this one I like is the very end where they bleep the kid. But I saw it once and that was enough.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Don't know if anyone mentioned,but I dislke the kids(high pitched voice) asking for donations and you will get this adorable blanket.

That high pitched voice is part of his illness. Otherwise I agree with you.

Honored Contributor

I bet they're really adults playing kids. They're too articulate.

what ever happened to "ho, ho, ho, green giant" ? That's a oldy.

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Thanks for the really good laugh.

Yes, GP did talk about steam cleaning your private area.  Cannot remember why she felt it was necessary, however.

Gives a whole new meaning and another use for those "little steamers" sold on HSN and QVC. Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@arrabella wrote:

That one where the lttle girl comes to breakfast with no pants on cause she's a "Dinosaur".

@arrabella 

I hate that one too and what does that have to do with Eggos waffles....🤔

Don't know what that has to do with Eggos either. Just a spoiled brat who is allowed to eat standing up with no pants on.