Super Contributor

Re: 2 COMMERCIALS I REALLY ENJOY

I love both of them too.  I wish I could dance like the ones in the insurance commercial.  I tried - I can't.

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@conlt wrote:

I also like the hip hop tag team and the lunar module ride to the song Crusin. Love those 2 commercials. 

@conlt   Yes!  The lunar module ride to Crusin'.  Love that song.

The tag team-I love the look on the face of the girl when her boyrfriend/or brother starts dancing too.  LOL 

Ever notice how much chocolate syrup they are pouring on the ice cream?

Yummy.

I thought the guy was the dad. I love that part too. 

@Lali1   LOL  Maybe he is the dad.   I never thought of that since they walked in together and she isn't little.

She is priceless!!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3  Yup! BOOM! Choca lata lata!

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Cakers3  Yup! BOOM! Choca lata lata!

@Buffalogal47   Just about how much syrup I would use.  LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@appm   It's a dance populated by this hip-hop duo called Kid-n-Play "back in da day."  I forgot the name of the dance.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I also love the commercials...all three of them!!  The Hip Hop song is so catching, though at first I thought the the ad was for ice cream!  !  The hop scotch one is just cute and sweet. I love the Cruisin'song...brings back so many memories!

Another one I really like is a dad fixing food and his daughter takes a plate over to an elderly neighbor. It is so simple and heartwarming; right with the times. Don't really know what the ad was for...maybe mac and cheese???  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the E*Trade Commercial with the guy doing a video call with his Dad.   The dad is having trouble on how to hold the phone for the video.  The guy tells him to hold the phone like it's a mirror, the dad says okay and moves the phone.  Then the guy says "Is that the way you hold a mirror?". 

That is so funny to me  because when I was a kid and beyond, if my mother said "Now Katie, is that the way you......" once, she said it thousands of times.  Just hearing the guy say that with his tone of voice makes me smile remembering Mama.