Honored Contributor

2 COMMERCIALS I REALLY ENJOY

[ Edited ]

They are either for GEICO or Progressive, can't recall.

1. Uses the hip hop duo Tag Team to sing while the mom is scooping ice cream for dessert and then mom and dad start dancing. Their kid leaves the kitchem in disgust! I love it, love the song and love Tag Team and the parents dancing. Just get a kick out of it.

2. Don't remember who it's for but a little girl draws a hopscotch on the sidewalk and everyone who walks by, including (I think) the mail carrier, a delivery person and others. It's just fun to see them all "hopping" and little girl having fun watching them.

Honored Contributor

Re: 2 COMMERCIALS I REALLY ENJOY

I like the hip hop tag team too.  I often can't get that little song out of my head!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep, love both of those as well! he Hip Hop Tag Team is my favorite right now-just love it! They both make me smile!

Contributor

My husband and I love the Tag Team commercial. Every time it's on, we stop whatever we're doing and "AAAAHHHH French Vanilla, Cookie Dough . . ."

Best commercial and we enjoy it immensely!!

Honored Contributor

"SPRINKLES"

The hop-scotch one is for Kohls.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the ice cream one I don't think I saw the other one. For the life of me I can't think of what they are advertising either. 🤣

Respected Contributor

I love both of these commercials. Does anyone remember the Ice Cream man commercial that Kohl's did maybe 10 years ago? You can still see it on YouTube.  I alwys loved this commercial with the goofy ice cream man and everyone chasing the truck.

Honored Contributor

🎶 Choka-laka-choka-laka choka-laka choka -laka 🎶

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I LOVE the scoop there it is commercial. I watch almost everything as a recording and that commercial makes me stop fast forwarding and sing along and dance in my seat. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]