Honored Contributor
They just announced that there will be 2 Bachelorettes: Kaitlin and Britt, and the 25 bachelors will decide which one stays. I think this is a really bad gimmick. Your thoughts?
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

Re: 2 Bachelorettes-- bad idea?

Odd. They are probably doing it to try to create interest. I agree, a gimmick.
Esteemed Contributor

They did it years ago with the Bachelor, where the girls picked one out of the two guys.

I think we can assume Brit will be chosen. She will be pressed up against and coming on to every one of those guys. I do think Kaitlyn would be more entertaining though.

Respected Contributor

I think they should keep both on! There are enough guys and it would mean twice the drama.

Respected Contributor

I'm hoping the expectant Bachelors watched this season and will realize what an immature crybaby Britt is. I think Kaitlin is the better choice and she did get a bigger clap when Chris was polling the audience but they already decided before the show.

I think Britt will win out anyway but I hope not. She's a player.

Valued Contributor

On 3/9/2015 luvmyteddy said:

I'm hoping the expectant Bachelors watched this season and will realize what an immature crybaby Britt is. I think Kaitlin is the better choice and she did get a bigger clap when Chris was polling the audience but they already decided before the show.

I think Britt will win out anyway but I hope not. She's a player.

I think the same thing; Britt loves the camera and she is a player. My vote would be for Kaitlyn. But if they want drama, Britt would be the one. I'm not sure I could stand to watch a season with her as the bachelorette.

I saw where Ashley S. is going to be on Bachelor Pad whenever that starts.

Honored Contributor

I agree that Kaitlin is a better choice. She was the obvious favorite of the studio audience, but they were mostly women. I think it depends on how smart the new group of guys is. They may see right through Brit's tactics. I think the producers of the show are hoping it's Brit, because they want drama and controversy.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I wish we knew the format.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Britt comes across better on camera. She is very animated and photogenic. Kaitlin is beautiful and very composed, but probably won't hold the audience's attention as well. I say keep 'em both on and see what happens!

Esteemed Contributor

Kaitlin is the one who has the sense of humor. Brit just has her looks.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.