Honored Contributor

Re: 2 Bachelorettes-- bad idea?

I never cared for any of the show. I think all of it doesn't make sense. But then I watch a lot of shows everyone else thinks is stupid.

Respected Contributor

Rumor has it that Chris is off in CA already cheating on Whitney with his ex girlfriend while he is doing DWTS. Whitney is supposedly cheating too and they had already split but are keeping it quiet for the press.

I guess if Whitney is in the audience, we still won't know for sure. Kind of like when Andi and Josh hid it.

Respected Contributor

On 3/12/2015 luvmyteddy said:

Rumor has it that Chris is off in CA already cheating on Whitney with his ex girlfriend while he is doing DWTS. Whitney is supposedly cheating too and they had already split but are keeping it quiet for the press.

I guess if Whitney is in the audience, we still won't know for sure. Kind of like when Andi and Josh hid it.

Where did you see this? Is he cheating with Becca?

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2015 Ladybug724 said:
On 3/12/2015 luvmyteddy said:

Where did you see this? Is he cheating with Becca?

No, not Becca. I just read the rumors online. He's apparently cheating with his ex-fiancée, who lives in California. She's gorgeous. I hate when they're already broken up, but they put on a phony act for the camera, as Andi and Josh did. We'll see if that happens on DWTS.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

I think their body language, particularly his, speaks for itself. Usually they at least put on the act; he doesn't seem to even be doing that.

Super Contributor

On 3/9/2015 luvmyteddy said:

I'm hoping the expectant Bachelors watched this season and will realize what an immature crybaby Britt is. I think Kaitlin is the better choice and she did get a bigger clap when Chris was polling the audience but they already decided before the show.

I think Britt will win out anyway but I hope not. She's a player.

How could you possibly know that?
Respected Contributor

Edited: I posted a SPOILER ALERT, and then scrolled downward before posting the actual spoiler in case someone didn't want to see the spoiler, but I deleted it. I didn't want someone to accidentally see it if they didn't want to know. Anyway, if you want to know the spoiler, RealitySteve just posted via Twitter who the guys ended up choosing to be the next Bachelorette, AND there seems to be a "TWIST." I'm sure it's probably been shared on other sites now, too, if you don't want to read Twitter.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

On 3/15/2015 i like celery said:

Edited: I posted a SPOILER ALERT, and then scrolled downward before posting the actual spoiler in case someone didn't want to see the spoiler, but I deleted it. I didn't want someone to accidentally see it if they didn't want to know. If you want to know the spoiler, RealitySteve just posted via Twitter who the guys ended up choosing to be the next Bachelorette, AND there seems to be a "twist." I'm sure it's probably been "shared" on other sites now, too, if you don't want to read Twitter.

Hey! I'm one of those who doesn't want to know some things. Sometimes, I like to read Reality Steve. Today, however, I was curious, so went to the Twitter account and read. Yes, there seems to be somewhat of a twist, but then I'm not surprised.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hey HisElk, Even though I scrolled downward to add a bunch of lines before posting the actual spoiler, I didn't want someone to accidentally see it, so I deleted it. The "twist" seems interesting, and hope RS gets more info in the next couple of days.

Also, not sure if you saw, but I replied to your comment on the American Idol thread. Congrats to your son - and to you, as well! :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Thanks, HisElk. I too was curious, so l read it. Those crafty folks at Bach/Bachette are always looking for a new gimmick, but I think the show has perhaps "jumped the shark."
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~