Honored Contributor

I don't understand why everyone was so against Janelle not wanting Kody to show up at her house.  I completely agree with her decision. 

I'm pretty sure you know what would hit the fan if one of her sons did happen to come down with it.  Kody would spread to all the rest of them.  

She would be pretty high on the poop list if that happened.

Honored Contributor

I get the feeling that some of these women would just like to be a one woman one man household!

Although, what they want with him is beyond me!  Ugh!

This show is so over the hill it’s sad watch...yet I do.  What does that say about me?

Respected Contributor

This series has gotton both stupid and boring.

I watch once in a while and am embarassed to admit I do; it's like watching a train wreck. You know you shouldn't but you just have to look.

Trusted Contributor

Last night's show was pathetic. It was just Kody and each wife talking about how the pandemic was affecting their households and how they wouldn't be able to all gather for the birthdays coming up. Very boring! They just need to halt production of the show if that is all they can come up with.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Last night's show was pathetic. It was just Kody and each wife talking about how the pandemic was affecting their households and how they wouldn't be able to all gather for the birthdays coming up. Very boring! They just need to halt production of the show if that is all they can come up with.

They really don't have a story anymore do they?

Honored Contributor

Re: 2/21/21 Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I get the feeling that some of these women would just like to be a one woman one man household!

This show is so over the hill it’s sad watch...yet I do.  What does that say about me?

I do not watch but I read the forums lol what does that say about me.  Christine seems the one wife that I think would love a one man one woman relationship.  She has never seemed to me to be cut out for this.  

Meri I did think she was moving on, instead she seems sad and unhappy all the time.  None of these women have ever looked happy.  Robin seems to be the most miserable and I believe Kody spends more of his time with her.  Honestly she looks strained, concerned, and totally miserable.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I do not watch but I read the forums lol what does that say about me.  Christine seems the one wife that I think would love a one man one woman relationship.  She has never seemed to me to be cut out for this.  

Meri I did think she was moving on, instead she seems sad and unhappy all the time.  None of these women have ever looked happy.  Robin seems to be the most miserable and I believe Kody spends more of his time with her.  Honestly she looks strained, concerned, and totally miserable.

Robin looks totally miserable.  Can't believe she wants another kid especially with Kody.  Her little girl is special needs she doesn't sleep at night.  Her face is so strained.  Why are thses people fighting to stay together.  Robin is the only legal wife the rest can walk away.  I can't believe Meri is still there.  I wonder if they are only together during filming.  I am noticing that the in between conversations its usually just one of them.  In the beginning all 5 would be on stage.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I agree that this show seems to have run it's course.  It was something new and different to watch at first (for me), but now it is not interesting, or at least not interesting to me.  When I see how "separated" they are now, I can't imagine how the first 3 wives all lived in that big house together at the beginning of this show.  

I wish them good luck in the future, but a couple of the wives are a mess.  Just my opinion!

Trusted Contributor

I do not watch anymore,they all need help.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

Nope  not antmore...maybe they were  so scripted before  and now they all decided towing it  and found out none of them  are happy

Kody doesn't know whats going on with covid virus,etc.

Thinking he has lost his mind if he ever had one   which i doubt!

Byeby Kody  the ladies don't need you as a leader,etc..you don't make sense w/your  mouth open...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."