Honored Contributor

Re: 2/13/2019 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Jury time. Natalie looks angry. Question time. Only three questions. Tom, Natalie and Ryan asked the questions. Time for final statements. Tamar thanked everyone and said it was a blessing. She's lost everything but promised to never give up and to always be kind. (Seriously? Kind? Tamar?) Ricky apologizes for annoying everyone, but came on the show to show the world the real Ricky. Time for the jury to vote. Jonathan goes first. Ryan's next. Joey, then Kato, Natalie, Tom, Kandi, Dina and Lolo. Time for another break. Up next a chat with the jurors.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Julie talks to the jury. Jonathan was most surprised that everyone thought he was a threat. He thinks people really got into the game. Joey and Ryan really bonded when Jonathan left. (Joey really sparkles outside the house, but was furniture inside it.) Ryan's happy people got to see the real Ryan Lochte. He's made friends for life. Tom didn't expect drama and competition in the house. He felt better after seeing the online comments. No bad blood. Kato was most surprised by the snoring and needed his sleep. Natalie reveals that Tamar had the Power of the Publicist. Tamar apologized for lying about it. Time for another break, then we'll learn the winner.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Here come the votes! Jonathan votes for Tamar. Ryan votes for Tamar. Joey votes for Tamar. Kato votes for Tamar. Natalie votes for Tamar. Tamar wins! (Not surprising.) Time for one final break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The final vote count was 9-0 for Tamar. Tom won AFP. No surprise again. Natalie still looks angry. And that's a wrap.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Julie did announce she would be there this summer for BB. Many wondered if she would be doing the show.

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Julie did announce she would be there this summer for BB. Many wondered if she would be doing the show.

Julie probably is under contract with the production company which keeps her exempt from any control by CBS. The show is owned and staffed by the production company, so as long as they like Julie and she's under contract with them, she's safe. Which is also why she can jab CBS with her full name with impunity.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman ...  STUPID QUESTION ...  was the vote for Tamar all revenge against Ricky ?? I am honestly shocked how it ended !!  So many other combination of players I would have preferred to be the final two and winner ... I did like Kandi but I also watch her on the Housewives show ...  at least she played instead of screaming like Tamar !!  I couldnt stand 20 minutes with Tamar ...  crazy season, but I will be back in June ...  Gardenman ...  please be there too and THANKS for another wonderful season !!  (You would be a great Court Reporter) 

Valued Contributor

I was hoping anyone but Tamar would win. I almost quit watching the show after a couple episodes because of her obnoxious behavior. 

Trusted Contributor

My thanks to @gardenman for his excellent reporting.  Please let us know about your doctor visit next week!!   

Until next season, take care, all  !!

Respected Contributor

@gardenman will you be with us on the BB in June? Hope so. Julie did say see you in June so we know she will host. I did dvr CBB & need to watch it over again, Ricky's wife jumped on him and seems Ricky really didn't connect to talking with the hgs after tamar & him were on stage. Lolo was really upset that Ricky chose Tamar instead of her for F2. Lolo was very loyal to him. I really wanted Kandi to win but so glad Ricky didn't. I didn't even like Ricky was f2 but was hoping Tamar was HOH she was so close. The evicted hgs got to go home & watch the feeds which I thought was wrong but then again it's CBB not BB. Hope Jokers has some after party footage maybe we will get to see some of it even if it isn't live, I'm sure we will also see some interviews and can't wait for the Lolo interview.