Honored Contributor

Re: 2/13/2019 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Time for the POV comp. The POV  comp involves stealing four items as directed. The one who does it fastest win. They have to dodge laserbeams to get to the items. Dina took 17:34, Tamar 13:22, Kandi 09:53, Ricky 9:21, and Lolo 5:08. Lolo won POV! Time for another break, then the POV ceremony and Anthony Scaramucci joins Julie.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Ricky's reference to OJ in the POV comp was pretty funny.

Honored Contributor

Lolo talks about taking down Dina with Ricky to be sure Kandi leaves. She runs it past Tamar who doesn't like the idea. Time for the POV ceremony. Lolo opts not to use the POV. Time for Moonves (Julie) and the Mooch. We knew you only had six days in the house. He didn't want to create a bad karma in the house. Were you afraid of being caught? Totally. His thoughts on the houseguests. Ricky is like an assassin. Tamar is so out there and fun to watch. Lolo. What a competitor. A fierce, fierce competitor. Kandi is one of the smartest people I've met. You still like Trump, will he survive his first term? Yes, and possibly get re-elected if the economy keeps going well. Time for another break. The live eviction is next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

There were a lot of ties to OJ this season with Kato there, and a former Heisman trophy winning NFL runningback who liked playing with knives.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@sabra wrote:

There were a lot of ties to OJ this season with Kato there, and a former Heisman trophy winning NFL runningback who liked playing with knives.

I remember those and got a kick out of some of the comments.

Honored Contributor

Time for the first live eviction. (Kandi seemed to be heading out when the feeds went down at noon, but things change.) Kandi makes her plea to stay. Kandi says it's been a pleasure and loves Lolo's honesty, loves everyone. Thinks Dina would beat everyone. Wants to be the best survivor on BB. Dina says she's had great talks with Lolo and will find her a boyfriend. Learned a lot of astrology from Ricky. Time for the voting.

Lolo votes to evict Kandi.

Tamar votes to evict Dina.

Ricky breaks the tie and votes out Kandi. (The audience was not happy.)

Were you surprised? Kind of. Did Ricky do the right thing? No. I'm not holding grudges. Did you enjoy it? Yes.

Time for another break, then the final HOH comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the live HOH  comp. It's an A, B,C comp. It's called Celebrity Lookalike Junior. The houseguests have to decide which of three statements are false. Dina's eliminated. ricky and Tamar tied. Ricky won the final HOH. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Ricky now has to pick his final two partner. (He has final two deals with both Tamar and Lolo, but Dina might be easiest to beat, so this could be interesting.) Each gets thirty seconds to convince Ricky to keep them. Ricky picks Tamar for his final two partner. Lolo's frustrated that she kept Ricky safe from Tom and Kato, but he didn't protect her. She's at a loss for words. Dina's not upset. Time for another break. Jury questioning is up next.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

OK, I want Tamar to win.  Was she loud, overbearing, obnoxious, etc.?  Yes, but she was entertaining and brought the drama and isn't that one of the reasons we watch BB?  Ricky bored me to tears.

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

OK, I want Tamar to win.  Was she loud, overbearing, obnoxious, etc.?  Yes, but she was entertaining and brought the drama and isn't that one of the reasons we watch BB?  Ricky bored me to tears.

I think the vote will be pretty one-sided for Tamar, but we'll see.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!