Valued Contributor

Re: 2/13/2019 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I was shocked Ricky totally turned on Lolo.  I then knew Tamar would win.  You could feel the tension in the air from the houseguests towards Ricky on the stage.  I think many felt betrayed.  I was rooting for Tom Green (glad to see he got fan favorite) but after he left the house, I was hoping Kandi would win.    

Respected Contributor

I'm watching it over again, yes some did hug Randy but he was stand offish towards them. Lolo again got betrayed. Ross & Marissa were loyal to eachother & kept that to the end but Ricky didn't have any bond with his alliance and Lolo found that out the hard way.He was so busy telling them about God & horoscopes and have faith but he turned his back. Maybe if Tom took Ricky out things would be different we will never know. Nat needed to go with her negative attitude. I do feel tamar & Kandi had a final 2. Tamar loves the cameras & played it up. Dina got near the end & got her money which is what she wanted. Who knows but at least we got some BB to watch til June. Joey being in the business since childhood you never can trust anyone, seems a good friendship with Ryan & Jonathan also tom & Kato too. Hope Kandi & Tamar can work together again who knows.Don't think Ricky walked away with any friendships. 

Frequent Contributor

For all of Tamar's drama, she does know how to play up to the camera.  With her stunning good looks, beautiful lines to her face (she has a great plastic surgeon) and beautiful wigs she really looked like a stunner and a professional.  I am not familiar with any of her work though have heard of her sister Toni Braxton.  

Honored Contributor

Ricky's only real shot at winning was against Dina, and he might not have beaten her. Tom and Kato were never going to vote for Ricky. By evicting Lolo, he lost both her and Natalie's vote. By voting out Dina and Kandi he lost their votes. Ryan, Joey and Jonathan were his wild cards who might vote for him, but all opted for Tamar instead. He could have made a good case for himself against Dina who'd literally won nothing all season and was carried through the game. He'd have had some chance against Lolo, but I think Lolo would have edged him out. Instead he took someone who could make a case for the win and who was liked more than him. Not a great season of BB, but June is coming fast and will be here before you know it. I can't wait!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Ricky blew it by not taking dina.she must be the dumbest housequest ever on the show.i wonder what her IQ is. she did nothing on the show.the last challenge showed her intelligence.

Super Contributor

I had such high hopes for this season when it first aired but it went down hill pretty fast.  I fell asleep through the finale and didn't care!

@gardenman Thank you so much for all the work you did with the daily updates which were the best part of this season!  Hope you enjoyed writing them as much as we enjoyed reading them.  Looking forward to June.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy doing the updates and assuming I'm still around, I'll be doing them again in June. It's not really work for me. I always head to Jokers first thing in the morning to check on the updates and see what happened while I was asleep. Then I get it organized in my head and type it out. It's fun for me. I've been doing it since season six or seven and here we are getting ready for season twenty-one.

Our little family here has grown and shrunk, but some of us have stayed here the whole time. We've lost a few posters along the way (Purple Bunny and  LoriLori used to be regulars) but we've picked up a few new posters too, so it's all good. Our best season was way back in season eleven with Jeff and Jordan. We'd get over twenty thousand views a day back then, but the forums have cooled off quite a bit since then with people moving to other platforms and other forms of social media. We're still getting around five hundred views a day which isn't bad. It generally picks up a bit more in the summer too.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Great job with a not so great season, @gardenman.  Hope you get good news on the 20th!

Trusted Contributor

Glad it's over.  Thanks gardenman for getting us through this season.

Praying all goes well for you.  Please keep us posted.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli

Thanks. I hope I get good news too, but I still feel stuff moving around and the leg still feels the same, so I'm not wildly optimistic, but I've been wrong before, so we'll see. It should be healing. I've had over 540,000 units of clotting factor, nine months of Lovenox injections,  over 250 Exogen ultrasound stimulation treatments, three months of Forteo injections, and lots of PT, so it should be getting better. Sadly though femur fractures, especially complicated ones like mine, tend to be very, very slow healing. The X-rays will tell the story.

I've gotten pretty good at reading my doc's X-ray techs. They start out smiling and happy and making small talk. Then they take the X-rays and tend to get pretty quiet and somber. They'll ask me how long the leg's been broken, I tell them and they go, "Oh," then wish me luck going forward. If they ever come out of the X-ray booth as upbeat as they go in, it'll be a good sign. It hasn't happened yet however. It happens with other patients of his, just not me. 

I've learned through the years not to let things get to me. It is what it is. The leg will heal when it heals. I'm doing all I can to help it, but I'm not in charge. God, fate, destiny, whatever you want to call it, is in charge and I'm just a passenger along for the ride.

If you'd told me thirteen months ago the leg would still be feeling the same, I'd have laughed. My longest previous injury was maybe a six month affair. I started out thinking a broken bone was a four to six week injury. Then it got stretched to ten to twelve weeks. Here I am thirteen months later and it still feels the same.

In November it was 40%-50% healed according to the x-rays. It should be a bit better than that now. I'm not expecting it to be 100% since it feels like it did when I woke up post-op, but that would be nice. Both the Exogen and Forteo injections work by helping to break down old bone and let new, healthy, strong bone grow in its place. I'm wondering if maybe using both at the same time might be breaking down bone faster than it can be replaced, but we'll find out on Wednesday. If the healing has stayed steady at 40%-50% or regressed back to 30% then we'll have to re-evaluate things. Maybe it'll be sixty to seventy percent healed though, who knows? This is why it's good I don't have my own X-ray machine. I'd be sneaking peeks every week or two.

Moral of the story is: Don't break your femur, or if you do make it a simple snap fracture and not broken into six or seven pieces near a 25 year old knee prosthesis. In the words of the CAT scan tech who did the last CAT scan on it, "Wow! You've got a lot of metal in that leg." The good news is the metal is holding everything together (at least somewhat). The bad news is the metal plate and screws will eventually fail and I need the leg to heal before they do. We'll find out Wednesday if it is healing more or not. I'd love it to feel better, but it's just not cooperating in that regard.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!