Honored Contributor

2/11/2019 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Not much to report. The houseguests got to see videos from home yesterday which had them all very happy and nostalgic. Kandi and Lolo had a bit of a tiff over which was most likely to win with Kandi insisting Lolo would win and Lolo insisting Kandi would. Lolo and Tamar studied what days things happened and got most of them wrong. They wandered the house counting various things in case one of the last comps involves how well they know the house. 

Today is the final POV comp and that could liven things up a good bit. Lolo really needs to win it to secure her spot. Kandi is working hard to ensure no one wants to take Lolo to the final two with them by insisting to anyone and everyone that Lolo would win easily if she made the final two. The house is to get up at 9 AM (BB time, noon ET) to prepare for the final POV comp of the season. This could be a long one with them getting started that early.

After this there will be just one comp left and that's the final HOH comp that will be played live on Wednesday. The winner of that comp will toss aside two of the final four and take whoever they choose to the final two with them. Dina would be the easy pick to take as she's literally done nothing the whole season. Her winning would be like naming Tom Brady's backup quarterback the Super Bowl MVP despite not playing a single down in the game. It could still happen though, you never know. There are reasons not to vote for everyone else, so maybe doing nothing will work to her advantage. 

I'll post back later when we know the POV winner, but it looks like it comes down to Lolo winning the POV to stay in the game, or likely being voted out on Wednesday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 2/11/2019 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman, do we know what the ratings are for this season?  I know they did okay on Friday night against Hell's Kitchen, but I can't imagine CBS is proud of this season of CBB, simply because the cast is remarkably unlikeable.  I wouldn't mind if Lolo won, but I think I would have an aneurysm if Tamar won.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli

Over all the ratings have been pretty good. BB has won a number of nights and most recently for the full two hours last Friday. If it doesn't come back, it won't be because of the ratings.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The POV comp is going on now, so we should know who won that in a while. The latest was that Ricky and Tamar were planning to throw it, so that pretty much makes it Lolo versus Kandi for the win, unless Dina stuns everyone.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

So basically what you're saying is Lolo will win the POV? Smiley Very Happy

I mean, Dina could surprise but Kandi hasn't won anything either. It's all a little too predictable now that Tom's gone. We could use some excitement! 

@DrKelli, I see being a fan of Tamar is something we have in common. Haha...jk!!!

If she does happen to win this season I guess it will be twin aneurysms for the two of us. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

I just noticed the show tonight is on at 9:00. Tune in at 8:00 and you're going to find The Neighborhood and Man With a Plan. Smiley Surprised

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Well that was boring.  I was hoping to see the whole HOH comp but I guess not.  Apparently we don't know who has won the veto comp or did I miss something?

Respected Contributor

Still playing the veto and can't wait to find out who got it. This is an important veto