Honored Contributor

2/09/2019 Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

DIng dong, the ding-dong is gone! Whew! Mercifully, Tom has left the building thanks to Lolo's HOH win last night in the double eviction. No more absolutely incomprehensible chaos should now ensue for the last few days of CBB. I'm pretty sure CBS invented that new safety comp last night just to keep Tom safe. Tom couldn't compete for HOH being the outgoing HOH, so he was at risk. With the winner of the safety comp not being able to participate in the HOH comp, I think production assumed most of the house wouldn't care about the safety and would rather play for HOH, letting Tom win safety and stay in the house. They were wrong. Everyone nearly killed themselves trying to win safety and Tamar did, leaving Tom exposed and out the door he went. The timing was highly suspect otherwise. "Tom's in danger! Let's invent a new safety prize that he should win!"

After last night's show a new HOH comp took place where Ricky emerged victorious for the first time all season. This created a scene of joyous celebration in their bedroom where Ricky, Lolo and Tamar celebrated their wins. (Lolo the HOH in the double eviction, Tamar the safety prize, and Ricky the new HOH.) Kandi and Dina were not quite as happy about their winning streak however.

So, with RIcky in charge, he's vowed to nominate Kandi and Dina with Kandi the clear target for eviction. I think pretty much everyone wants to be against Dina in the final two. She's done nothing all game so it would appear to be the easiest win. Ricky and Lolo may fight it out between themselves as athletes too. You never know. The next big thing is the POV comp. Kandi really needs to win it, or possibly have Tamar win it and use it on Kandi, to stay in the game. Ricky and Lolo know they need to win it to keep things the same. (Especially Lolo. A Tamar win with Tamar using it on Kandi could send Lolo out.) Tamar has shown no interest in putting herself into a position where she has to pick a side, so I expect her to throw the POV comp, wave goodbye to Kandi, and take her chances on winning that final HOH against Ricky, Lolo and Dina. If Kandi should win POV on her own, then Tamar should still be reasonably safe as Dina or Lolo would likely be sacrificed to the BB Gods. 

The house should be a lot more stable now over the next few days despite the still very combustilble inhabitants. Removing Tom and his manic moves gives everyone a bit more surety in the outcome of what will happen.

So, who will win Big Brother? I'm pretty sure it won't be Dina or Kandi. (You can make a decent argument for Kandi, but I don't get the vibe that she'll win.) I think Lolo might have done the best job of jury management of the group that's left, despite being more than a bit loco. In a game where the jury matters, she may have done the least to alienate the jury. Natalie, Ricky, Tamar, Ryan, and even Tom, might all vote for her. Tom still wanted her in his final four. If I had to name a winner now out of the group it would probably be loco Lolo. Ryan would feel obligated to vote for a fellow Olympian. Natalie would vote for her. Ricky/Tamar have vowed to vote for whoever was left from their room. If Lolo can reach the final two, I think she'll win. But, who knows what a jury will do?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: 2/09/2019 Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I'll put my money on Kandi for the win.

HTTR

Esteemed Contributor

@waterlily,  I'm right there with you and wouldn't mind a Kandi win at all, but with Ricky being the HoH Kandi's going to need a miracle to stay in the game. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to say Kandi and Dina need a successful Hail Mary pass to continue on but I'm not even sure how to properly use that phrase or what it really means (did I use it correctly? I am so not a sports ball person). Still, why let a little thing like that stop me? Smiley Happy

Maybe I should take a cue from the hgs...shall we pray? 

Just keeping it spiritual here folks in honor of the healing guru Ricky's win which, unfortunately, seems like the beginning of the end for Kandi and Dina. And doing the math...you know where that leaves us. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

The POV will be critical yet again. If Ricky or Lolo wins the nominations should stay the same. If Tamar wins, she could save Kandi and vote out Lolo. If Dina wins (I guess it could happen) then things could get interesting. If she took herself down, Ricky would have to nominate either Tamar or Lolo. I'm guessing he'd put up Tamar so she and Dina couldn't save Kandi, but you never know.

The houseguests had their remembrance breakfast this morning for Monday's flashback show. Later today we have the nominations. (Dina and Kandi from all indications.) Then the POV comp will take place Sunday or Monday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The nominations are in, and Dina and Kandi are the nominees, as expected.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I have tried but just cannot feel any enthusiasm for any of the cast to win.  I will read the posts but probably not watch anymore.  It is so boring.  I don't think I will watch the celebrity bb if it comes back next year.