Honored Contributor

2/07/2019 Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Oh, Tom! What are you thinking? Tom won POV yesterday. It may have been one we've seen before where they have to solve a puzzle to create a road then drive a cart over the road to the finish line. They've been talking about driving golf carts so that makes sense. Everyone but Lolo played. Having won the POV you'd think he'd keep the nominations the same, unless he wanted to backdoor someone.

Well, it turns out he doesn't want to backdoor anyone, but he's not (at this moment) keeping the nominations the same. Sure, why alienate just two houseguests when you can alienate three, or more. This, by the way has largely been the theme of every Tom/Kato HOH win. "What can we do with this power to make us hated by everyone?"

So, Tom's master plan now is to use the POV to take down Natalie and put up someone he thinks is more likely to stay than Ricky, so he's sure Ricky (who Tom despises) gets voted out. Tom's new Kato (the person he bounces his crazy ideas off of) is now Kandi. She used her influence to convince Tom to put up Natalie instead of Lolo initially and Tom reluctantly went along with it. Since then he's realized, or maybe been hinted to by the DR, that Kandi, Dina and Tamar could unite, and vote out Natalie, and keep his arch enemy Ricky in the house. This is unacceptable to Tom. He needs Ricky gone!

So, yesterday, after winning POV, Tom led Kandi upstairs to tell her his new plan over a game of pool. He was clearly nervous telling her the new plan and for good reason. Kandi was not happy. She kept trying to tell him this was stupid and a bad move. (Well, for Kandi anyway.) But the more she talked the more convinced Tom seem to become that she was in fact planning to vote out Natalie and keep Ricky. Tom refused to bend and Kandi eventually went downstairs to "take a nap." Kandi then summoned Tamar to her bed and told her that Tom was taking down Natalie and putting up Tamar in her place to be sure Ricky left. 

Tamar headed into her room and told Lolo, Natalie and Ricky what she'd learned and she fumed that she was going on the chopping block. Tom made the mistake of wandering down the stairs about then and Tamar intercepted him and harsh words were exchanged and then no feeds for the next 45 minutes as BB tried to calm things back down. When the feeds finally came back, everyone was in their rooms and no one was talking about what happened. BB gave them all friendship bracelet kits later on to help smooth things out. Sure. That'll work.

At this moment  it looks like Natalie will come down and either Tamar, or now possibly Kandi, will go up in her place. Tom is singularly focused on getting out Ricky and he knows/suspects that Kandi would organize the house against Natalie or Lolo if either of them was on the block. He thinks Tamar or Kandi would be safe to put up however so that way he knows Ricky goes. By the way, if Ricky does go, the house will be down to one guy left. It started with seven guys and five girls and Tom could be the sole survivor on the male side (largely due to the moves of his and Kato) while the originally outnumbered girls rule the house.

And we have a show tonight. On tonight's show (which airs at 9 PM ET by the way) we'll see the new HOH comp, Tom get his HOH room, and we'll see Tom make his nominations. Maybe the POV comp will be shown also, but with a two hour double eviction tomorrow, I'm betting they'll hold that until then. Chances are they'll have the POV ceremony sometime today where we'll see what Tom does with the POV.

Tom's not the best at the social side of Big Brother. He's a great comp player, he's smart enough, I don't think he tries to get himself into all the trouble he continually gets himself into, but he has his own unique way of thinking that manages to lead him astray on a very routine basis. Tom really wants much more control over everything than anyone ever gets in BB. His need to be in control has alienated everyone in the game.

Tom needed a handbook titled BB 101, where the basics of the game were spelled out for him. There are certain things that always apply to BB. Your power as HOH is limited to making the nominations. You're not God. Nominate two people you don't mind seeing go and then let the house decide what to do. If you think you can outsmart the house by using a pawn, you'll likely end up sacrificing the pawn. Backdooring people tends to lead to hard feelings and erodes trust. It can work, but there's a big downside to doing it. Everyone is in multiple alliances and their loyalty to any one alliance tends to vary with whoever's in power. Everyone lies to stay in the game. You can't trust anyone and no one will trust you. When you're HOH use it to secure your safety for the foreseeable future, as much as possible, but there are no guarantees. Those are the basic things you need to know about BB.

Tom knew none of that and did pretty much everything wrong the whole game. He's survived this long by winning comps, but he's played a very bad game.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 2/07/2019 Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I think the only reason I am not completely aggravated with this 'season' is that I don't like any of these people and don't feel emotionally invested at all, so Tom can lob all the grenades he wants to.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, this season sure has been an explosive one! Continuing with that train of thought, it's pretty remarkable that CBS--knowing they have a keg of dynamite sitting atop three ballistic missiles down in the gold room set to go off a minimum of five times a day--have had to run toward the grenade as their safe place! Smiley Very Happy

I feel bad for CBS and production this season. Sure, they look for people who seem interesting that can bring some drama but little did they know they were bringing in the crazy of Lolo Jones. Add that to the insanity of Tamar Braxton, throw in the hostility of Natalie Eva Marie, and it's far more than they bargained for. Did they just get lucky with season one? Maybe they need to do a little more research next time, or go back to BBOTT instead. I'd be all in for that though not everyone was a fan.

I'm convinced now that CBS is trying to protect Tom from their madness but it seems they're trying to cover their own tail as well which basically means a blackout for the feeds when they're off and running.

Apparently CBS tried to tone them down and found themselves in the crosshairs of the Zen Angry Cult. So, at the threat of being accused of censorship they're just letting them go off and giving us viewers...well, nothing.

I'm watching at bmx this season so I guess I'm getting what I paid for and can't complain. The people who pay to see what they were promised are none too happy, however, and I don't blame them. What a mess some of these people have turned out to be. It's getting old. Wednesday can't come too soon! 

It looks like they're getting all dolled up for the veto meeting where Tom is sure to astound us once again with his phenomenal strategic prowess. Oh geez, I can hardly wait. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Right on cue we have Dina saying to Kandi "Tom is all alone upstairs. I think it's best for him to stay away from all the negative energy when he has to make...."  and cut. I'm surprised they let her get that much out. Maybe someone was snoozing in the control room.

Esteemed Contributor

Whoa...who saw that coming? Not me, lol! Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

I feel bad for the people that paid to get the feeds even though it's cheap but it sounds like you're not seeing all the good stuff.  As of now the only 2 I want to win are Dina and Natalie.  Have I said how absolutely stunning Natalie is - just beautiful IMO.  I don't think Lolo is pretty because she's so ugly on the inside to me it reflects on the outside.

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Whoa...who saw that coming? Not me, lol! Smiley Surprised

I'm assuming by that you mean Tom taking down Ricky and putting up Lolo? Yeah, it was a shocker. But hey, it's Tom. Now Natalie will likely be a goner tomorrow night. I was doing other stuff in the early afternoon and am just now catching up. Tom is unique in his thought processes.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Ironically, Lolo and Natalie had been talking about working with Tom again after he used the veto on Natalie, but that's not going to happen now that he used it on Ricky and put up Lolo. Tom's thought processes don't seem especially linear. For about three weeks now he's been solely focused on getting out Ricky. He was somewhat obsessed with it. Now, on the verge of achieving his goal, he decides to save Ricky. Why? God only knows. Production always likes to say "Expect the unexpected," but Tom lives that way. You truly have no clue what he's ever going to do.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

That is shocking. I thought he was dead set on getting Ricky out - go figure.  I don't imagine anyone on the feeds got to see Lolo's head explode when she got nominated.

Honored Contributor

Tom has a unique style of play that no one could possibly emulate. It's like he has multiple personality disorder and you never which of his personalities will be there from minute to minute. Ricky's Satan! I'm saving Ricky!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!