Honored Contributor

2/05/2019 Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

So, what does the house need for maximum drama this week? Hmmm.... Maybe a Tom HOH? That's what we've got! Yes, Tom Green has won the HOH yet again! I don't know what the comp was, but we've heard talk of tuxedos and Omarosa (who may have hosted the comp.) Maybe an awards show type of comp of some sort?

So, now we have several hours (maybe days) of "What will Tom do?" The answer is "God only knows." You would think he'd put up Lolo and Ricky who he viewed as the biggest targets before, but Tom tends to overthink things a lot. And, I mean he overthinks things a whole lot. He's no doubt running over scenarios of what would be the best nomination if the North Koreans were to invade California and take over the studio. But, suppose it was the Chinese instead of the North Koreans? How would that affect his nominations? He really tends to overthink the game on a massive scale.

Kandi may have thrown the HOH to Tom which has Tamar annoyed. Tamar could be the target since she put up Tom and Kato in the very recent past. She was counting on Dina and Kandi protecting her, but if Kandi gave the HOH to Tom, that's not helping Tamar. That's putting Tamar right in the line of fire.

Tom more or less has Dina on his side, not that she's much help in any comp. Would he try hooking back up with Natalie, Lolo and Ricky? Not likely, but with Tom you never know. His nominees should be some combination of Lolo, Natalie, Ricky and Tamar. So, knowing Tom, he'll probably nominate Dina and Kandi for some reason that makes perfect sense to him, but has everyone else going, "What?"

We'll probably get the nominations later today or tonight. I think the next evictions are in the two hour show on Friday. The Thursday show will feature the HOH comps and nominations, then on Friday we'll see the POV, eviction, new HOH, new POV, new eviction. Friday's a double eviction show. Which is odd in that they can normally pull off a double eviction show in just one hour, but they've got a two hour show on Friday. I'll post back later with the nominees, but it could be anyone with Tom doing the picking. I'm just hoping he doesn't find a way to nominate himself. "It's perfect! This way I'm guaranteed to play for POV and can pull myself off!" 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 2/05/2019 Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Isn't that the worst thing that could have happened?  That dude makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Tom has his own unique thought process. He takes a simple game and makes it into three-dimensional chess that must be played blindfolded with your hands tied behind your back. 

BB isn't nearly as hard as he makes it out to be. Who are your biggest threats? Who can't you beat? What can you do to make yourself safer? Those are the things you should be asking if you're HOH.

Tom's mind goes off on some pretty wild tangents. In his last HOH he managed to go from being in a five person alliance with multiple clear targets, to only having Kato as an ally and everyone in the house hating him. Not the ideal way to use an HOH. What will he do this time? God only knows.

He needs allies. But who? I'm not sure his smartest move isn't to work with Lolo and Natalie again. Get promises that if either one wins HOH they won't nominate him or put him up as a replacement if he doesn't put them up or use them as a replacement. He could still target Ricky, who is a big threat, and maybe Tamar. That would buy him some safety for an eviction and give him a chance to survive a bit while still getting rid of a threat. He wouldn't alienate Kandi or Dina that way. Could he trust the girls? Maybe. It's probably his best shot.

Lose Ricky or Tamar this eviction. If the girls win HOH next time they keep Tom safe and go after whoever's left in the Dina, Kandi, Tamar, Ricky pool. Only one person wins, so everyone else has to go at some time.

It's not a horrible move. "People want me to put you two up, Lolo and Natalie. I'd like to know if you'd guarantee me safety for one eviction if I don't put you up. If you win HOH you don't nominate me or use me as a replacement and I'll reciprocate this week. Neither of you goes up as a nominee or replacement. I'll target Tamar and Ricky this week and keep you both safe, but you have to promise not to target me in the next eviction, either as an original nominee or as a replacement." Promises get made, handshakes exchanged, vows taken and Tom has some level of safety for a week. The odds of Dina or Kandi winning HOH and targeting him are pretty slim, so his only real threat would be whoever survived of Ricky/Tamar. You go from a house where everyone wants you dead to just one person actively hunting you. It's probably the best he could do right now. So, he won't do that. He'll do something else instead. Hey, it's Tom. What do you expect?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I cannot believe Tom won the HOH.  Who knows what he'll do but if he's smart (which I've seen no indication of) he would put up Lolo and Natalie.

Esteemed Contributor

From your mouth to God's ear @sabra!

I think Tom is actually the smartest person in the house. Granted, that might not be saying much given his housemates. Watching him though, and listening to his conversations, he's clearly no dummy. Let's hope he doesn't blow this chance take out the trash.

Yeah, I know, that was a little harsh, they're really not that bad. I just wanted to do a little cheering for the underdogs! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

It's the worst thing if you're Lolo, Natalie, or Ricky. If you're Tom, Kandi, Dina, and possibly even Tamar,  it's freaking awesome. It's pretty awesome from a viewer's perspective as well. 

Tom actually makes a lot of sense, especially if you really look at what happened during his previous HoH. Yes, he did some overthinking, but his downfall came from making a final four alliance with Lolo and Natalie and trusting them to be loyal which they weren't.

They decided they wanted to bring a fifth person into the mix, which on the face of it isn't a terrible thing unless one pair of the four person alliance isn't in agreement which they were not. A day before Nolo announced that Ricky was now part of the alliance, Ricky had told Tom he disliked him and called him a word that rhymes with Rick but starts with a P. Sorry for that code, lol, but sometimes it's not easy getting around the rules here.

The very next day Tom won HoH and, at Nolo's coaxing, Ricky went to Tom and said he now wanted to work with him. What a shocker--not. Naturally Tom didn't trust him, and knowing Ricky was going to be Nolo's third in the group of five, Tom wanted him out. When Tom told this to the girls they went straight to Ricky and that's when everything blew up. Tom's mistake was trusting the wrong people.

Now, back to this being good for us as viewers. Had Tom and Kato stayed in that group of five (and I guarantee Nolo would have snuck Tamar into the mix moving Tom and Kato even lower in the food chain) they would have totally overtaken the game and would be taking out the other side with no opposition. Jonathan, Ryan, Joey--gone. Dina and Kandi would have been following close behind.

Without Tom's previous HoH, and its repercussions, Kato would still be in the house and they would have continued to dominate with the only thing of interest being what would happen when they had to eventually turn on each other. Nothing is as boring as one side steamrolling through the entire game.

I like it when the power shifts from side to side which creates more gut-wrenching excitement for us as viewers and that's exactly what Tom Green has given us. Rather than letting the (now) trio take out the other side one by one thus creating a snoozefest, now at least there's this little hiccup that will help level the playing field if only by a bit. Other than the in-house drama this season has been sorely lacking in good game play.

Sure, Tom may not make past the double eviction on Friday, but at least he's providing the interest this season so desperately needs. I think his win was the very best thing that could happen if only for today, well, I guess technically that would be if only until Friday. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Tom has to know he can't take out everybody against him, so he has to figure out what's best for him. He needs some level of safety for when he's not HOH. Who are his threats? Natalie, Lolo, Ricky and Tamar are the big threats to him. Only one can go this week. Dina and Kandi aren't really threats to him, so he should be able to ignore them. (But, this is Tom so he won't.)

Who could offer him protection? Natalie and Lolo might be best positioned to offer him some protection. They're a final two pair playing together, so they might be more likely to keep their word than Ricky or Tamar who are more playing as individuals and part of the bedroom alliance.

He ultimately needs to get rid of everyone but himself, so who goes this week shouldn't matter as long as it's one of his primary threats. If he could create a deal with Lolo and Natalie that would leave Tamar and Ricky exposed and one of them gone, it could be his best move. He really needs to find a way to buy some safety. I don't think he could trust Ricky to keep his word on a deal. I'm not sure he could trust Tamar. Dina and Kandi are already more or less safe for him. That kind of leaves Lolo and Natalie as potential "I'll keep you safe now if you keep me safe next" partners. He'd need the girls to promise not to use the POV if they won it, but it could buy him some safety.

Lolo and Natalie, being a final two pair, might be bigger targets than Tom for anyone else who wins HOH also keeping him safe for an extra eviction or two. I'm not sure a move like that wouldn't be his best move. You can't really trust anyone, but eviction to eviction safety is what Tom needs. Lolo and Natalie might just help keep him safe if they win HOH next week and as bigger targets going forward.

The nominations should be going down shortly.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Kandi is confusing the heck out of Tom. He'd told Kandi he wanted her, Dina, and Lolo in his final four. (Lolo???) He told her that he wanted to put up Lolo and Ricky with Ricky the target. She wants him to put up Natalie and was trying to convince Tom that Natalie could pull down Ricky if she won POV and ruin Tom's plan. Tom said Natalie would use it on Lolo instead of Ricky, but Kandi says no. (Natalie would save Lolo over Ricky.) Kandi is pushing hard for Natalie and Ricky on the block. Here's a thought Kandi, if you want specific people up, win HOH and put up whoever you want up. Tom truly thinks he can get Lolo on his team after this week. What? Kandi is begging Tom to put up Ricky and Natalie. Kandi is annoying the heck out of me. She's trying to convince Tom that Natalie would use the POV on Ricky instead of Lolo. (She's more than a little delusional.) 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Tom listened to Kandi and nominated Ricky and Natalie. Ricky says he's done and wants one of his girls (Lolo, Natalie, or Tamar) to win. He claims he'll gladly go out this week instead of one of his girls. We'll have to see what happens. Kandi really wants Natalie gone while Tom's expecting her to vote out Ricky. Kandi will be interesting to watch this week if Natalie stays on the block. Tamar and Lolo would vote out Ricky, while Dina and Kandi might vote out Natalie, forcing Tom to vote out one of the two. Tom might get a bit ticked at Kandi and Dina by the end of the week.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!