Valued Contributor

Re: 2/04/2020 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Is it me or what?  I am not getting any live feeds, just a black screen.  I saw a little last night but nothing this morning.  Are they down?  What is going on?

The feeds have been working for me. I'm getting a minute or two of feeds then blocks for four or five minutes, but they work. CBS is just annoying us. 

Thanks Gardenman, I'm good now. Apparently I just had to update the app. If it's not one thing, it's another with BB.

Honored Contributor

Aha! The hat now gets passed from Cynthia to other houseguests and whoever ends up with it is an automatic nominee and saves one of the other two nominees. Interesting.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And the hat ends up on Todd Bridges. He's the new nominee. Todd saves Mirai. They likely all agreed to this during the commercial break and Teddi will remain the target. Unless Todd wants them to evict him.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Lamar votes to evict Teddi.

Chris Kattan votes to evict Todd.

Todrick votes to evict Teddi.

Cynthia votes to evict Todd.

Chris Kirkpatrick votes to evict Teddi.

Carson votes to evict Todd.

Mirai votes to evict Teddi.

Shanna votes to evict Teddi.

And Teddi's a goner! (No surprise.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

That vote was such a disappointment. 

Honored Contributor

It looks like they're keeping the feeds down until after the West coast airing. Pity!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I don't even know who to boo so I'll go with both. Boo to CBS and  boo to Paramount. 

That's a lot of down time. The feeds went down at 11am and the episode doesn't even start here for a half hour so that's another 2 and a half hours. 

Why am I not surprised. 

Honored Contributor

I always like to go to the end and see who gets kicked off then I go back and watch the competitions.

Thanks to @gardenman @and all of you I can read you're posts and don't have to watch the Ya da ya da ☺️

Regular Contributor

Waving "Hi" to all my BB friends!  

I think Miesha is playing too fast and hard. It's probably part of her personality as she seems kind of snarky. She is making many enemies needlessly. A cupcake...I think not.  

The first person evicted should have been Todd. He adds nothing of interest. In fact he's hardly on camera. Does he sleep all the time?  He doesn't seem to care if he is there or not. I think he's just there for the money.  

My first impressions:: Miara seems weird, and younger than her 28 yesrs. Cynthia seems nice, but not real bright.  Is Lamar only there for the attention and fame?  

I wish they had kept Teddi. It would have been interesting to see how things progrssed with her around.  

As always...Thanks Gardenman for all the updates and inside info!

Respected Contributor

didn't Todd host the first competition for the first HOH so it isn't  like he doesn't do anything.