Honored Contributor

Re: 2/04/2019 Celebrity Big Brother 2 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Time for the POV ceremony. Lolo won't use the POV. Lolo doesn't use the POV. Time for one more piece of news. She reveals that the Power of the Publicist has expired. Live vote and eviction up next. Time for another break.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Time for the pleas for leniency. Tom's up first. Loved seeing Gallagher. It's been fun. Thanks everyone. Good luck. Kato's up. We laughed the whole time, I said if I got evicted I'd leave laughing. Thanks. 

Time for the vote. 

Ricky votes to evict Kato.

Kandi votes to evict Kato.

Dina votes to evict Kato.

Lolo votes to evict Kato.

Natalie votes to evict Kato.

Kato's gone!

Kato drops and kisses the ground after leaving. Kato thought Tom was leaving. He was surprised. Julie tells him Tom and Kato are known as Tomato. She says they got drunk with power. Why did you ally with Lolo and Natalie? Because they're beautiful. Julie teases the next show on Thursday. And that's it for tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Bummer - I wish Tom had left instead.

Esteemed Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Bummer - I wish Tom had left instead.

They were both so nice with their speeches before the vote. I think Tom is the bigger threat so it's interesting they chose Kato to go. 

I still feel like Tamar made the wrong call from winning the HoH to who she chose to target. I think she's going to regret not breaking up the trio. The good news is it gives me an excuse to use one of my favorite movie quotes:

Big mistake! Big! HUGE! Smiley Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

Tuesday's update will bwe a bit late as I've got some errands to run first thing. It should be up by ten or so though.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!