Esteemed Contributor

Re: 1923: the last episode shown

I watch and enjoy Yellowstone and 1883. But I did not like 1923 at all! I guess for a lot of reasons, I thought it was brutal and that's not enjoyable for me. I skipped the last 2 episodes. The story did not make sense to me, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out who was related to John Dutton. Nah......

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me when someone has an issue with sex scenes but says nothing about the voilence.

Exactly.  The sex bothers them but the violence, brutality, racism and attempts to erase native people didn't bother them at all.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Effie54 wrote:

I watch and enjoy Yellowstone and 1883. But I did not like 1923 at all! I guess for a lot of reasons, I thought it was brutal and that's not enjoyable for me. I skipped the last 2 episodes. The story did not make sense to me, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out who was related to John Dutton. Nah......

@Effie54  I had the same issue.  It took me some time to figure out relationships as it was unclear who was who in the Dutton family.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF