Respected Contributor

Re: 14 Shows That Will Probably Get Cancelled

@HappyDaze wrote:

The only show I've watched was the The Agents of Shield but stopped watching last season and just didn't bother starting it up again.

Most of those others I've never even heard of!

when they moved it to the later time slot i didnt follow.

Honored Contributor

I like Notorious, I also watch Blacklist but I'm sick to death of watching the same thing over and over trying to find her kid.

I sit and watch Falling Water but I couldn't tell you one thing it's about (I think I go into a trance).....I'm lost on that show!

So that's it.  I don't watch any of the other shows.  What is left on the TV anyway?  Grey's is terrible this season.  Dancing With the Stars is boring and predictable.  Even the one where the guy is the devil isn't as good as it was.

So many shows are becoming boring.....

Honored Contributor

Did not watch any of them.  

Esteemed Contributor

I watch Conviction and Notorious and like them.  Unfortunately, when I like one of the new shows, it always gets cancelled.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I really like the Exorcist. It's a decently written, well acted, 'atmospheric' show and if it's floundering then perhaps Fox should consider moving it out of the Friday night graveyard...

I really enjoyed Code Black last year, but even then it seemed to somehow lack direction. This year, since they did a pointless retooling of the cast, it's still good, but not as good. Still, it and the Exorcist are better than some shows that'll enjoy a full season, if not a nice long run.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

good to know that so far that all of the shows mentioned i do NOT watch.

nothing more frustrating these days than getting into a show and having it cancelled after the first year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I agree with what you said about The Blacklist.  I've been watching this show from the beginning & this storyline isn't doing it for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I  like Convictions.  I am tired of  Elementary. Blacklist got too violent for me.  The rest I have no clue about.  

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the Blacklist....but the last two "saving Liz" and "saving baby" have just about lost me....too drawn out and not revealing who Red really is to Liz....its time....

Also i have enjoyed Eyewitness sofar......too bad that will be canceled .......and also really liked Rosewood.....

the others i haven't watched

Wish they would cancel Two Broke Girls......horrible show...

can't believe it is still on...And don't really care for the new

Odd Couple show........just doesn't make it....

Honored Contributor

The Blacklist is on hiatis till January 5, 2017.  It will still be season 4.

FULL ARTICLE LINK

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif