Respected Contributor

For my fellow Anglophiles, PBS is airing Lucy Worsley's 12 Days of Tudor Christmas at 8 PM on Christmas night. Her historical programs are quite good and this one takes place during Henry the 8th's reign.

Honored Contributor

Re: 12 Days of Tudor Christmas

It might alredy be on youtube..if you can't catch it there..I will watch for sure. @chessylady   thank you

Valued Contributor

That sounds like something I would love, thank you for sharing.  Of course, I have to compete with the rest of the family for TV time.  I can, however, record it for later viewing.  Pretty certain that is what I will need to do!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I will be sure to record this show.

And have a Merry Christmas!

Respected Contributor

@chessylady  Thank you for heads up - set my recorder.  Happy Christmas to All.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

For my fellow Anglophiles, PBS is airing Lucy Worsley's 12 Days of Tudor Christmas at 8 PM on Christmas night. Her historical programs are quite good and this one takes place during Henry the 8th's reign.

her programs are fun I will look for it now 

Respected Contributor

@chessylady Thank you!  This is exactly the type of programming I'm craving right now. 

Honored Contributor

That's right up my alley.  Thanks for the heads up.    Guests gone, everything has been cleaned up and put away.  Hubby is in the family room napping or watching sports or both.  I can sit in my favorite chair with a plate of leftovers and my desserts and strong cup of tea and enjoy  my tree and my lights while  I watch this program.    

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltreeCanI come over?? That sounds like a perfect evening - and I must escape all these visiting relatives! Smiley LOLHeartSmiley LOL

Thanks to the OP for this posting - my tape is set! Add me to the Anglophile list. 

Merry Everything and HAPPY 2020 to you all!