Honored Contributor

11/08/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The end is near! Yesterday we found out that Jag won part two of the three-part HOH comp. Both Jag and Bowie took over an hour to complete the comp. They had to assign the correct comp to the "verse" it took place in and there was apparently lots of confusion with both of them as to what took place when. Neither one apparently excelled at the comp. Maybe both were trying to throw it?

Matt and Jag have confirmed their undying loyalty to one another and have vowed to take the other one to the end with them. Jag has also promised to take Bowie with him. Matt hasn't promised to take Bowie but may still take Bowie. I think Matt beats anyone, but Bowie is an easier win for Matt.

Today is pack your suitcases and get ready to leave tomorrow day. Stuff will be getting gathered up and ready for the final eviction tomorrow. Julie is likely undergoing last minute sign language instruction in how to signal, "Congratulations Matt, you've won Big Brother!" 

At this point, it'll likely be Matt or Jag for the win. It's hard to find the four votes for Bowie. Cirie and Felicia might only vote for Bowie if someone held a gun to their head. They were not fans of hers. If the women of the jury wanted a woman winner, well, there are four women on the jury and Cam might go along with voting for Bowie. I just don't see the women uniting behind a woman winning. Especially with Bowie being taken to the end instead of winning her way to the end.

Bowie will no doubt unleash her truth (I'm a lawyer and 45) but I don't see that impressing anyone in the jury. Most of the house figured out she wasn't 35 months ago. It was a dumb lie. 

Jag should win over Bowie and can make a good argument that he carried Matt. Jag won a ton of comps. But he did get voted out. And he was lucky it was a unanimous vote to evict him or he'd still have been gone. The whole house more or less saved him. One vote to evict Blue and Matt's power would have been negated. That's something for future houseguests to remember. Always make sure it's not a unanimous vote if there's a power in play. 

If Matt makes the final two, he'll likely win. If Jag makes the final two and takes Bowie, Jag will likely win. Jag could maybe beat Matt, but it gets trickier. Unless the women unite around the idea of picking a girl winner, Bowie is dead in the water. 

Nothing much will happen today. Then at noon tomorrow, the feeds go down for good. The houseguests then get to say goodbye to the behind-the-scenes people they've interacted with all season and even in the casting process one final time. Then the live finale. The casting for this season started way back in February, so some of the cast have been in contact with producers and production assistants for almost a year now. For Cameron, it's been over a year since he was a finalist last year and didn't make the final cut. He's spent a lot of time around BB production people. 

We'll soon know the plans for the holiday surprise. A short season? A legends season? A full winter season? A repeat of BBOTT? We'll find out tomorrow night. Expect nothing to happen today or tomorrow morning. They typically force the houseguests to say goodbye to the live feeders at noon tomorrow and then the feeds go dead. Not the best season of BB and not the worst. I'm not thrilled with the final three, but it is what it is. On to whatever comes next!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: 11/08/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Thanks again for all your daily updates, @gardenman !  I never feel like I need to subscribe to the live feeds because your updates are so good and helpful along the way.

I've enjoyed chatting with all you guys, and hope to see you all again for the next season of BB!

Suzy

Super Contributor

Again this year, thank you for your daily updates.  I look forward to logging in every morining and going straight to your post! 

Esteemed Contributor

I'd love to hear Julie say the holiday surprise is:

This is the last season that Allison Grodner will produce Big Brother, turning the reins over to ___________.  Coming this winter will be a revamped Big Brother _______.  Blah, blah, blah Allison Grodner.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

If Matt wins, Grodner will consider that her Christmas present. She loves her athletic, blond, curly-haired guys. Win or lose he's likely to be back again if history is any indicator. Frank was her first athletic houseguest with blond curly hair. Then Tyler. And now Matt. Frank and Tyler were both brought back, and I suspect Matt will be back too. There was a good photo of the four of them (Grodner, Frank, Tyler, and Matt) all together on a social media page a while back and the resemblance of the four was impressive. They could have all been related.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking last night if any other season I have watched has had as many unlikeable people on it.  I don't know that "unlikeable" is the word I should use...maybe just people that I can't get invested in.  Too much worry about getting blood on their hands so not wanting to make a move but talking about what a great player they are.  🙄.  Really the only standouts for players to me are Jag and Cam.  There were some excellent floaters and followers; Cirie was a good manipulator.   I guess that makes a good player, too, just more boring to watch.

I also want to thank you, Gardenman, for your daily updates and spoilers and all of you posters...this is my go-to first thing in the morning with a coffee.  I look forward to next season.

Occasional Contributor

This was my first year finding you Gardenman. Although I personally think this season sucked I appreciate you. Thank you so much for your updates. I check every morning to see what you heve to share with us. I will be looking forward to hearing from you next season. Again, ThankYou!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman- Thank you for all your reviews, comments and personal views of this season.  Not the best one and not the worst.

Although Jag was a great competitor, his social game wasn't.  If Matt hadn't saved him from eviction, he would have been gone a long time ago.  I would like to see Jag and Matt as final 2 just to see how the jury would vote.  You never know if the jury will vote for the who won the most comps or who had the best social game and didn't lie (except to Cirie) and was well liked by most. This cast flipped flopped so much it will be interesting.  Thanks again, will look forward to your posts in the future.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

In an interview, Julie said the "holiday surprise" had been done before and might become a holiday tradition. BBOTT? That would be fun to have back. We got to see everything live, including the comps. We'll find out tomorrow.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!