Honored Contributor

11/07/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

In a twist from past seasons, CBS is doing their "Remember when" segment on tonight's show. Typically, they have a special show for that segment, but they're just slipping it into tonight's episode instead. That means that much of yesterday was taken up by the final three sitting around a table or walking around the house, sipping champagne and "remembering" things that they never knew happened, but that CBS had unused footage of and wanted to show. I'm not sure how they handled that with Matt. They typically give the final three earpieces and relay what they want them to say. Maybe they gave Matt a printed-out script or had Jag relay what they wanted Matt to say?

Other than the "remember when" segment, nothing much happened yesterday. Matt thinks Cory might propose to America to steal the spotlight from him and Reilly. Uh, no. Reilly might want to come to the finale with a restraining order as Matt's obsession with her is getting a little crazy. They knew each other for fifteen whole days.

Bowie offered to throw part two of the HOH comp to Jag, but he said no, she should try to win it. Maybe neither one wants to win part two, so they don't have to decide what to do if they win part three?

Part two of the comp should take place sometime today. Then we'll kill a couple of days waiting for the finale. Bowie might get dragged to the end by both guys if she doesn't win out. She's likely to take Jag if she wins parts two and three. I still think Matt beats everyone if he's in the final two. 

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show, we'll see the first part of the HOH comp. The aftermath of the comp. The "Remember when" segment. Maybe the jury round table where Felicia joins the jury? Then we're done until the finale on Thursday.

Thursday's show should be a pretty busy show. We'll see part two of the HOH comp, followed shortly by part three. Then the live eviction of the seventh juror. Then the jury will convene on stage for their Q&A segment. (That was much better in the past when there was unlimited time to question the final two. Now everything is too scripted. It used to be hilarious when the feeds came back up after the jury questioning as the final two or three realized everyone in the jury hated them.) Then the jury voting. Then the whole cast, minus the final two reunite. Then Julie reads the votes. The AFP gets announced. Julie ends with the details of the "holiday surprise." A lot of stuff to squeeze into a single show.

The end is near now though. At least for now. We'll have to see when the "holiday surprise" starts. I'd been assuming a new season would start in February, but that's not really the "holidays." We'll have to see what that is.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: 11/07/2023 Big Brother 25 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Before I forget,  I want to thank you gardenman for your postings every day.  I look forward to reading it every morning.   You definitely make the season more enjoyable.

Also who won part one of the competition?   I did not hear.

Today is part two.....

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Before I forget,  I want to thank you gardenman for your postings every day.  I look forward to reading it every morning.   You definitely make the season more enjoyable.

Also who won part one of the competition?   I did not hear.

Today is part two.....

Matt won part one. We don't know exactly what the comp was, but it was an endurance comp of some sort involving ropes and hair being flung at them. They all got very cold, and Matt said he wrapped the hair they threw at them around him for warmth. It sounds odd, but that's what we picked up from what they talked about afterward. We'll see what it was tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Gardenman, I know the participants have access to what was broadcast but what about the livestream? 

Once the show is over are they able to see what was really happening? 

If so, I wonder how the revelations impact relationships with those they thought were loyal friends.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Gardenman, I know the participants have access to what was broadcast but what about the livestream? 

Once the show is over are they able to see what was really happening? 

If so, I wonder how the revelations impact relationships with those they thought were loyal friends.

Some take the time to use the flashback feature on Paramount+ to go back and see what happened at certain times and what was truly said. Lots of stuff gets posted online also, so they learn pretty quickly who said what and when. And most of them have friends and family watching who fill them in on who was on their side and who wasn't.

It does sometimes affect relationships after the game. Cirie and Felicia might be interesting to watch after the game. Felicia won't be happy to learn about Jared/Cirie, and to see how hard Cirie worked to save Izzy and get rid of Felicia.

More often than not you'll find apologies flowing after the game from people who believed what they were told was said about them by someone, but who really didn't say it. "They told me you'd said X, Y, and Z, that's why I wanted you out. I didn't know they were lying." 

Life goes on for former houseguests pretty quickly. After about a week all of the media attention dies, and they go back to being who they were before. Sometimes with new friends from the house, sometimes with people they'd just as soon run over. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The jury got videos from home. Cam's daughter talked to him. Blue's family talked to her. Cory's mom said "We love America!" which was probably a relief to him. America's family, minus her dad who was working, talked to her. 

The feeds have been down for five plus hours so far, which seems a tad excessive for two competitors in part two of the HOH comp.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The feeds are finally back after six hours. It sounds like they had to sort comp names by that week's twist. It sounds like Jag won it, so Jag and Matt in part three. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!