Honored Contributor

@novamc1 That could very well be. I don't think she cares about living but about feeding her addiction.

Valued Contributor

Re: 1000 pound sisters

[ Edited ]

I know Amy wants to be a good mother, but that apartment is filthy!!  There were roaches climbing up the walls, dead mice in the cabinets, and filth all over.  If she doesn't clean that place up - or hire someone to clean it I think child protective services should be called.  No child (or dog for that matter) should be exposed to those conditions.  Yes she has her hands full taking care of the baby and her sister, but if she can hire an "organizer" she can hire someone to come in and clean at least once a week!

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot watch that show after seeing it twice. It is too disturbing that anyone can get that dangerously huge.

Trusted Contributor

I have watched this show a few times since it began and am actually surprised that Tammy is still living. She is just a ticking time bomb.. She doesn't care and treats her sister, Amy, like  cr$#p. If I were Amy, I would have walked away long ago!

To think that people get paid to be on these stupid reality shows is mind blowing.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Contributor

those organizers did not seem that great either...............

IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!
Formerly catlover with over 10,000 posts
Respected Contributor

I saw on the previews for next week that Tammy bought a swimsuit & will get into a pool.  Does someone of her size have to have a swimsuit custom made for her or are there places that carry her size?  She looks to be a lot larger than a 5X, such as what's carried by QVC in some items, but there must be places that sell larger sizes.  Being in the water probably makes it easier for her to do some exercizing.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4wrote: I know Amy wants to be a good mother, but that apartment is filthy!!  There were roaches climbing up the walls, dead mice in the cabinets, and filth all over.  If she doesn't clean that place up - or hire someone to clean it I think child protective services should be called.  No child (or dog for that matter) should be exposed to those conditions.  Yes she has her hands full taking care of the baby and her sister, but if she can hire an "organizer" she can hire someone to come in and clean at least once a week!

I agree about Amy trying to be a good mother but yes her home is filthy with dead mice and roaches but her husband appears very lazy because he could be helping her clean and get rid of the bugs and mice, it's his home as well and they are putting the baby's health at risk.  Amy even mentioned that followers of their you tube channel had made comments about the bugs on the walls from their previous you tube videos in the past so it's not a new problem.  As far as Tammy goes, she is killing herself ! She is not motivated and thinks her sister should take care of her and do as she says. I don't think the homehealth nurse will be helpful in getting Tammy to lose weight or exercise. Tammy  is a sad case and the new boyfriend just adds to her death sentence, he is a selfish useless jerk.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO that home health aid or nurse is useless. She doesn't make Tammy do a darn thing.

I blame Amy and Michael for the filth. And them saying if they clean while Gage is asleep they will wake him up is c * r * a * p. I guess the bedroom is too small for his crib so clean while he is awake!!! Babies don't need you to entertain them every minute of the day (I'm a mom and grandma and know this). Babies need to learn to occupy themselves with the appropriate toys and such.

They should be reported to Child Services who should give them 2 weeks to clean up the mess...or else.

And if they'd lose some weight they might have the energy to clean the house. Harsh, I know, but true. I had a very obese friend whose home was immaculate. They are just lazy.

And YES there are places who sell those huge sizes of clothing. No way could Tammy afford anything customer made.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It seems Tammy has never had to "grow up" because her siblings are always hovering over her and doing things for her.  Amy should not be going out to buy her cheat meals.  

I wish them all well.  Yes, that baby is the cutest little guy.  

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

I know Amy wants to be a good mother, but that apartment is filthy!!  There were roaches climbing up the walls, dead mice in the cabinets, and filth all over.  If she doesn't clean that place up - or hire someone to clean it I think child protective services should be called.  No child (or dog for that matter) should be exposed to those conditions.  Yes she has her hands full taking care of the baby and her sister, but if she can hire an "organizer" she can hire someone to come in and clean at least once a week!

Yes it was tough to believe how nasty Amy's home was. The baby is so sweet and cute. I hope Amy keeps the place up.