Trusted Contributor

Tammy is just disgusting! I can't believe there are men out there who are attracted to women that are so morbidly obese. 

If I were Amy, I would have walked away and never looked back. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

After the last episode while on vacation, I'm hoping they don't include the sister named Amanda anymore.  

And I'm drowning in the word "b*tches" along with the cursing and using the Lord's name in vain.

Tammy is a very thankless person IMO after all of the help her siblings have given her.  She's mean, vindictive and I'm just plain tired of her mouth.

Amy's husband (I think his name is Michael) is one very patient person and seems very supportive; however, he always seems to be the chosen one to do the "krap" work.

Tammy is just a mean, spiteful, unhappy woman. Those mean faces of hers.... That's how she is, fat or thin. The "family" needs to just deal with her with tough love. She's going to die and doesn't seem to care. 

What puzzles me is how she is always looking and hooking up with men! Her life is ending and she's looking for men. And Tammy, no matter thin or fat, would have a hard time finding a man!

Esteemed Contributor

@05gage25 wrote:

I'm sorry, but Tammy has to want to help herself and I don't see that happening. If she doesnt want it you cant force her. Her family needs to stop giving in to her. Let her get mad....she stays that way all the time anyway. I'm anxious to see how's she's going to cope when Amy moves. She's commented many times that she doesn't need them to help her, so let her do it herself! Her hygiene has to be horrid, too. I had a friend who's wife was horribly obese and before they would admit her to the hospital, they would have to scrub her down! Heartbreaking.

On the 600# show, Dr. Now will just come right out and tell them. I can only imagine how much she smells. She shouldn't b/c she now has a health aide coming in who should make her bathe! 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

They are all gross in many ways.

@colliegirls after your grown, there's only so much you can blame your parents for. There are many poor as dirt people who have been raised poorly, but as an adult, you have choices. Even with food addictions, it doesn't cost anything to be clean and keep their home clean. Instead of doing necessary things, they spend their time on the internet. Tammy is one of the most pathetic human beings I've ever seen. It's just awful. The family should start going to church....

Esteemed Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

@Carmie 

you wrote <<She should be thankful she is not related to me.  I would let her fat azz sit right where she parked herself.  She pushes everyone away and then gets mad that no one helps her.>>

LOL! 

She's lucky she hasn't had to deal with me, either. 

Whining, complaining, bitching at everyone else means she has more psycho problems that any other human should have to deal with.

I definitely would not. 

Just don't have the patience, and I'm not out to prove I'm a saint--certainly not  HER saint.

She claims she doesn't need help, so respect  her spoken wishes and don't give her any.  Her  instructions and the consequences belong to her, not anyone else after so long  trying to cater to her.

Tammy needs very very tough love every day. Wonder how many of the family have a job. Disabled people are able to do some work!

Super Contributor

Super Contributor
My mother always said -no reason to be dirty when soap and water are cheap ! Of course, that was back on the 1950’s when water and soap were cheap!
🧼
Respected Contributor

Re: 1000 pound sisters

[ Edited ]

A very brief mention (by Amy, I think) on a recent episode noted Tammy's drinking habit.

A short scene from what I surmised was an episode to come showed Tammy imbibing alcohol in some sort of group involving people who were not her family, and possibly including that guy who wants her to stay fat.

Maybe she'll drink herself to an earlier death than excessive weight will.  Very sad.

Honored Contributor

She said she got carbon dioxide poisoning in Dec. and was in some sort of center. I'm not certain if she's still there or not. I don't know any other details. I just read this on a gossip site.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

A very brief mention (by Amy, I think) on a recent episode noted Tammy's drinking habit.

A short scene from what I surmised was an episode to come showed Tammy imbibing alcohol in some sort of group involving people who were not her family, and possibly including that guy who wants her to stay fat.

Maybe she'll drink herself to an earlier death than excessive weight will.  Very sad.

serious question, can people tammy's size drink more(much more) before they are considered drunk?

I think she is trying to commit a slow suicide. I wonder if her family should have her commited, for mental health reasons?