Honored Contributor

I've been fascinated by the story from day 1. I honestly don't think Tammy will live much longer. She left rehab 40 pounds too early and we all know that she has no self control.

Previews look like Amy and her husband are moving and I'm glad. She shouldn't have to be taking care of a 35 year old woman who won't accept the help she's offered.

@4kitties Tammy actually lost 60 pounds and it's possible someone sneaked food to her , who knows? I recall a recent episode in which she had TWO pizzas delivered to her . Gag.

Esteemed Contributor

Dr. Now has said that people that size should easily lose 100 lbs. in a month on a 1200 calorie diet. As big as Tammy looks, I was surprised to hear she was under 700. Since she is so short, I imagine she would be 1000 lbs. for an average size person.

She won't last much longer....

Respected Contributor

I was flipping channels last night and missed the first 30 mins but I also thought Tammy appeared to have gained weight.  She is surely flirting with death and it's very sad. I don't blame her sister for walking out because she has her own family to care for. Tammy has to make a decision about her life

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with those who say that Dr. Now would have had her lose 100 lbs in two months (she was there 8 wks) and then he says they can lose more but he is generous, LOL

I also thought, seeing her size, that she was way more than in the 600 lb. range....  Almost 8 or 900 at the least.  I think she is the largest person I have seen in all the shows.  

BTW, what happened to her "boyfriend" Jerry???  The one who continued to eat snacks in front of her in spite of being told he was killing her.....  Did he make too much money and start his own show???? LOL

Actually, the sister with the baby who is cute as a button, could stand to lose more weight too.... And, I feel sorry for the brother... I thought he was really going to stick to it.  Poor guy... I hope he goes back to his diet and exercise.....

Honored Contributor

Re: 1000 pound sisters

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

I agree with those who say that Dr. Now would have had her lose 100 lbs in two months (she was there 8 wks) and then he says they can lose more but he is generous, LOL

I also thought, seeing her size, that she was way more than in the 600 lb. range....  Almost 8 or 900 at the least.  I think she is the largest person I have seen in all the shows.  

BTW, what happened to her "boyfriend" Jerry???  The one who continued to eat snacks in front of her in spite of being told he was killing her.....  Did he make too much money and start his own show???? LOL

Actually, the sister with the baby who is cute as a button, could stand to lose more weight too.... And, I feel sorry for the brother... I thought he was really going to stick to it.  Poor guy... I hope he goes back to his diet and exercise.....

@sophiamarie  Jerry dumped her lol. Oh well, better off since he was contributing to her eating. I've read he's got someone else and he's using her but who knows.

The brother has a huge sore on his leg, boil I think it is, and he said he can't do much and gained 40 pounds. It sounds like he's giving up but I hope he continues to try and lose the weight.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I was flipping channels last night and missed the first 30 mins but I also thought Tammy appeared to have gained weight.  She is surely flirting with death and it's very sad. I don't blame her sister for walking out because she has her own family to care for. Tammy has to make a decision about her life

Amy has done so much for Tammy. I don't see her lasting much longer either. She's constantly gaining weight and not taking the plans she's put on seriously. She can barely move now.

Respected Contributor

I've never been able to watch that show.  It makes me sick... gluttony personified.  Woman Sad

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Super Contributor
Yes,I thought Tammy looked much bigger since last season . See by the previews from next week , she is dating again. My gosh I guess there are men who will just take advantage of large women.I do feel sorry for her.Baby Gage is so cute and love seeing him smile 😊. For that alone -Tammy do it!!
Sorry
Honored Contributor

Some men have fetishes that involve watching big women eat. Hard to believe but true. Did anyone see the woman on My 600 lb Life who was paid to eat on camera? She ate an entire cake for someone. Just watching her mad me ill. These people are called feeders.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 , yes, I remember her.  Very odd but she made money.  She was rather pretty, if I remember correctly.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)