Valued Contributor

I have not watched a lot of this show but from what I see if were her sisblings I would say  we are fed up, take care of yourself or go into a care center we are done! They bend over backwads for her instead of saying get off your fat a__ and help yourself. Oh and cant keep blaming it on home life. There was 8 kids in my family, we were poor, we ate carbs and such and none of us look like that. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen commercials for this show and I think Tammy has such a high risk of heart failure, it seems like only a matter of time before it happens to her.

Honored Contributor

Some family friend that one guy is drinking with Tammy. He seems like nothing but a troublemaker. The only reason those young people want to party with Tammy is because she's buying the liquor. I've read that Chris's wife Brittany is the manager of a McDonald's and that Chris works for McDonald's as well. I wish Brittany would talk but she never says anything lol. Apparently a lot of viewers like Amanda because she stands up to Tammy. I felt bad for Amy when Tammy wouldn't even try to go into her new home. Tammy just doesn't like the situation or any situation.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

I think because Tammy wasn't getting the attention she wanted..

she decided to punish  Amy by not going inside to look at her house.

I'm glad Amy and her dh went into the house  and let Tammt pout in the car because she "didn't feel good""Smiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor
You are right! Again she played the “I don’t feel good card” like she did at the cabin! So happy and Michael were able to buy a house and so cute Gage picking out the color card! That family friend is only there to party and drink and spend her money . Gage is the cutest and they are certainly doing a great job with him🖌
Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I'm always amazed when they show Amy sitting in a chair speaking to the camera & she has one leg crossed over the other & up near her belly , like half of a Lotus yoga pose.  I couldn't sit like that if my life depended on it & I'm no where near as heavy as she is. (though I am a lot older than she is, which may be part of it !)

@aubnwa01, isn't she awful to taunt us with that pose?  Lol...I haven't been able to bend my knees like that in years even when I was her age.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On last night's episode I couldn't believe Amy had nothing packed until the day she moved. At least that's how it looked.

I've seen Tammy on TikTok and she's in some sort of nursing home or hospital and has been there for quite a while. She still has the trach tube in her neck and is alert. The show has become too focused on her. I guess when Amy has her next child they'll have more to discuss. I haven't heard that the show has been renewed yet but I assume it will be.

Super Contributor
Yes, I think she didn’t have anything pack! Hope everything works out for all of them! Love Gage❤️😊
Honored Contributor

Have you seen the promos for "4 friends" that are 1000 pounds..a new  show soon to be starting soon?

Not sure if i will watch it or not yet.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

On last night's episode I couldn't believe Amy had nothing packed until the day she moved. At least that's how it looked.

I've seen Tammy on TikTok and she's in some sort of nursing home or hospital and has been there for quite a while. She still has the trach tube in her neck and is alert. The show has become too focused on her. I guess when Amy has her next child they'll have more to discuss. I haven't heard that the show has been renewed yet but I assume it will be.

@colliemom4   Hi  - did you see the looks of that sheet on the mattress???  They were dragging it to the truck and put it on the frame in the new house.  They were actually gonna sleep on that????