Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch the new episode last night?

Respected Contributor

I only watched about 15 to 20 minutes of it and fell asleep!🤣🤣🤣

I did record it and will try to watch it tonight.

I was so sad to see that Tammy seems to be bigger than ever.........😳😳😳

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I lasted about 30 min and also deleated it from DVR list to auto record.  It's to sad to watch.  

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I only watched about 15 to 20 minutes of it and fell asleep!🤣🤣🤣

I did record it and will try to watch it tonight.

I was so sad to see that Tammy seems to be bigger than ever.........😳😳😳

@4kitties  I was shocked when I saw her and she claims to have lost weight.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I lasted about 30 min and also deleated it from DVR list to auto record.  It's to sad to watch.  

@mspatmac  It is sad to watch. It seems they aren't doing much to help themselves. I read that their brother Chris said he won't be around much longer.

Honored Contributor

No, I did not.

I can no longer look at Tammy. I am amazed that her body is able to store all the fat she now has. The body is an amazing thing I can't believe that she is still able to function. 

But I just can't watch it anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

No, I did not.

I can no longer look at Tammy. I am amazed that her body is able to store all the fat she now has. The body is an amazing thing I can't believe that she is still able to function. 

But I just can't watch it anymore. 

@drizzellla  They sent her to a center/rehab or whatever you want to call it and she lost 50 pounds but left the center. She was supposed to lose 100, and she told the director that she was going to order a burger when she got home.

Honored Contributor

As a last resort, I sometimes watch it but as I tried to watch a couple of times last week, it seemed to be reruns since the baby still hadn't come.

I always thought it strange that the brother talked about Tammy's weight and I couldn't see any difference in his either!  That's a strange family....calling each other bi&ch and worse.  An underlying meanness to them.  

I have to be mentally prepared to watch that show.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

If Tammy only lost 50 lbs while in that facility, she must have had someone smuggling in food to her.  

I know that on My 600 lb Life, when Dr Now puts people in the hospital on his. Ontrolled diet, they lose a lot of weight.  As big as Tammy is, she should have been able to lose her 100 lbs.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

If Tammy only lost 50 lbs while in that facility, she must have had someone smuggling in food to her.  

I know that on My 600 lb Life, when Dr Now puts people in the hospital on his. Ontrolled diet, they lose a lot of weight.  As big as Tammy is, she should have been able to lose her 100 lbs.

@4kitties  She was in another area so I don't know about the food smuggling. Maybe it's what they were feeding her. She said it was gross but didn't look bad at all and it didn't look like what Dr. Now would give his patients. I have noticed that the people on Dr. Now's show lose more after a month.